Untitled Part 41

Christmas time came again. This was my first Christmas without a father. I was awakened Christmas morning by Kelly. She came into my room and was very excited to open presents.

"Hey, Ashley! Wake up! It's Christmas!" she said happily.

"Oh, hi Kelly. Go wake up Brian so he can change Me." she went and got Brian.

"Gee, you two are up early. Even mom's still sleeping."

"I wanna open presents!" Kelly yelled."

"Well, first I have to change your sister. Oh, and is your Pull-Up wet?" Brian asked. Kelly hesitated for a moment and blurted out a quiet "yes." Brian changed me and my sister and kept us in our night gowns. We went downstairs slowly and ate breakfast.

Brian carried me down since I was afraid to go down the steps.

After breakfast, Kelly started snooping around and trying to guess which presents were hers. My mother finally woke up and came down the stairs.

"It must be Christmas. Everyone is awake before me! Merry Christmas girls. Oh, and you too Brian," she said with a smile. I got to open the first present. I attacked the package like a hungry vulture eating its prey. When the paper was off, I noticed it was a new baby outfit.

"Thank you mommy," I said while I hugged her. Kelly was next to open a gift. She opened up a doll that she had asked for and was very happy to have it. She gave my mother a big hug. I also got more baby toys and clothes. I was satisfied with the gifts I got. But something was missing.

"Mommy, where's daddy's gifts?" Kelly asked.

"Honey, daddy doesn't get gifts anymore. You know that."

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't live with us anymore. Please, let's not talk about daddy on a day like today, okay?"

"Okay mommy.. Uhh, I think I just went pee pee."

"That's okay. I'm sure Ashley needs a changing too, right Ashey?" I nodded. She changed Kelly first since she didn't like the feeling of being wet. I didn't mind. The feeling of the warm pee flowing in my diaper made me fell very good that morning.

We didn't go anywhere really special for Christmas that year. Mom didn't want to travel to Grandma's house again, so we stayed home. I didn't mind. This gave me lots more time to play with all my new baby toys.

The next day, I got a call from Brittany. As you recall, Brittany was the little girl who lived close to me that I had met when I first moved to Colorado. She wanted me to come over and play at her house.

"Mommy, is it okay if I go over to play at Brittany's house?"

"Sure dear. But if you need a diaper change, you'll have to have one of her parents change you."

"Okay." When I got to her house, she showed me all of her new Christmas toys and we began to play with them. While we were playing, a question popped into her mind.

"So, do you still wear diapers?"

"Yes. That's what the bag I was carrying is for.

If I wet my diaper, your mommy has to change me."

"Really? What does it feel like to wet a diaper?"

"It feels good. When the pee is going in the diaper it feels really good. The warm pee feels good in the diaper."

"Wow. I always wanted to know what diapers felt like. It's really that good?" Brittany asked shyly?

"Yes, it's wonderful. And I never have to 'hold it.' I can just go. I don't even remember how to go potty anymore."