prologue

As requested by the former doctor, now sorcerer supreme, everyone was forced to step through the magical portal to the small theater in Manhattan, New York

As requested by the former doctor, now sorcerer supreme, everyone was forced to step through the magical portal to the small theater in Manhattan, New York. With no questions asked and worry from each of the twenty participants that were sent the letter and unexpected portal, each person stepped through the magical doorway despite their better judgments and the situations they all are currently in.

Only the employees working behind the ticket stands remained in the small theater after it had been cleared out. One of the three theaters, with the doors wide open and no other patrons in sight, was illuminated by dim lights from the wall.

"Why are we here?" Tony spoke out, looking around at the large group to find some people he had recognized, the Avengers, then a group of government agents he hadn't recognized. "Who are you, people?"

The current members of the BAU stared in awe and confusion at the people in front of them. It was one thing to hear about the fallen superheroes who, half of them at least, disappeared from the government's eyes, but to see them with their own eyes standing right in front of them as if half of them weren't on the run or staying on another planet after destroying an airport in Germany.

Everyone knew what happened to the Avengers, the big divorce between Iron Man and Captain America. Where Captain America, along with the Falcon and Black Widow, fled to hide somewhere in Europe while Iron Man and everyone that agreed with the Sokovia Accords went their separate ways.

"No offense to you," Penelope speaks up in her bubbly, trying not to fangirl over the superheroes in front of her as she looks straight at the only non-superhero in the group, "but who are you? I like your hair by the way."

"I'm Sharon Carter," Sharon smiled, extending her hand out for Penelope to shake, which the beautiful technical analyst did. Sharon looked around at the group of FBI agents with a skeptical look on her face, not only because there were a group of FBI agents randomly in front of her or because beside her was Steve with a slowly grown mustache.

It didn't even occur to the former SHIELD agent that she had gotten to the small theater by stepping through a portal that randomly appeared right before going back undercover. She could only hope that no one would report her whereabouts and she could go back to going underground with the little peace she still has. 

"We might as well introduce ourselves before this gets even more awkward," Tony speaks up, subtly checking out the FBI agents.

It was two distinct groups that no one could have foreseen meeting in a small theater. The majestic sorcerer had locked the doors from the outside, so they couldn't leave even if they wanted to. In the hope that they can figure out why these two groups of people were here today, all they could do was introduce themselves to one another.

"Aaron Hotchner."

"David Rossi."

"Derek Morgan."

"Emily Prentiss."