✰ act one: childhood

act one, childhood

act one, childhood

Born in Brooklyn, New York, on June 24, 1982. She was brought into the world of Cuban parents, her mom's name is obscure, and her dad's name stays unrevealed right now. Her mother sold her to the head of the Red Room, Dreykov at only four days old and was given the name Carmen Babanin.

Carmen, like Yelena Belova and Natasha Romanoff, never had a chance at life as any other fortunate child does. Everyone in this room will be privy to the events surrounding Carmen's transformation into a black widow and Elle Greenaway.

cast...

BRYANA SALAZ as teenage Carmen Babanin
VIOLET MCGAW as a young Yelena Belova
EVER GABO ANDERSON as young Natasha Romanoff
RACHEL ZEGLER as Ekaterina Popov
DANIELLE LESTER as teenage Emily Prentiss

timeline & additional notes

from 1995 to 1998

Ekaterina Popov, an added character who will be somewhat crucial to Elle's end in the Red Room, will be added to Act one, which will take place during the first part of Black Widow with an added touch of mine to delve deeper into Elle's role and story in the Red Room.  

The first act will lead to her connection with a certain HYDRA assassin and then the first season of Criminal Minds, in which Elle meets the BAU team for the first time and becomes an FBI agent. She won't have any prior experience working for the FBI, so her entry into the BAU will be different from the show.

The only affiliation that Elle has to the Avengers is Natasha, but that is all that I will say so far. Elle will be meeting the BAU team before the Avengers team.

For each of the acts, I will be writing semi-long chapters, but not as long as I typically do for the other books on my profile. I only do this, so each act doesn't have so many chapters, but also not too few if that makes sense.

Also in the previous edit of the introduction to this story, I completely forgot to add one of my many husbands to this story and well just ignore that because I don't know how I forgot to add Loki Odison to this story. How embarrassing!!