Karma x Reader

You huff as you are finally standing in front of the old, broken down class 3-E building.

How do people even get by here?!,you think staring at the shack.

As you step towards the shack, you get lost in thought. It wasn't that long ago when you were in class C. You were doing so well until all of the sudden, your grades just plummeted. You were then dropped to class D where your grades continued to drop until they put you in class E.

You were chocking back fear on your first day because not long before, the principal and a man named Karasuma Sensei explained to you about the situation with Koro Sensei. Not knowing what this creature that could fly at mach 20 and had tentacles looked like, you were pretty nervous.

You stop in front of the door and take a deep breath. My grades are going to skyrocket in a class as easy as this, you reassure yourself. As you slide open the door, you see a girl with short blue pigtails and hips that did not lie in the hallway.

She turns around and notices you, "Oh hello, you must be the new student. __-san, right?"

Shaking you reply, "Uh, yeah. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Shiota Nagisa. Have you checked in with Karasuma Sensei yet?," she qeuestioned in a kind, welcoming voice.

You shake your head no beginning to feel a little more comfortable due to her kindness toward you.

"Come on. I'll show you the way," Nagisa begins walking and you muster up the courage follow her.

As you walk, you ask a question that has been rattling around the inside of your head since you met her, "Hey, Nagisa, why do you wear a boy's uniform when you're a girl?"

Nagisa stopped in his tracks and hesitated a moment to process the words before answering, "__-san, I'm a boy.

You stand there dumbfounded, "W-what?! Are you sure? Are you gay?"

Nagisa shook his head. "No," he says disappointed and embarrassed.

"Oh," you think for a moment, "are you bisexual?"

"No," Nagisa says even more upset than the first time he answered, "I assure you I am one hundred percent straight in all ways."

You hear footsteps and then a deep voice follow, "Oh, you must be __-san. Welcome to class E."

You turn around to see a familiar face. Karasuma Sensei! He is standing with a woman with blond hair and a large chest "Good morning, Karasuma Sensei."

"Hello Karasuma Sensei and Professor Bitch," Nagisa greeted forgetting about the whole gender confusion.

The woman clenched her teeth and cringed, but continued on as normal, "__-san, it's time for you to come meet Koro sensei. My name is Professor Jelavich."

"But all of us call her Professor Bitch," Nagisa cut in with a giggle causing Professor Bitch to growl with fury in her eyes.

"Just follow me," she snapped and began walking.

You begin to sweat knowing you were about to meet a giant creature with tentacles. You stop by the doorway and begin breathing hard and shaking.

"The new student getting first day jitters already?"

You jump back in surprise, and turn to see the speaker. He was a ginger with a mischievous smirk and you could have sworn you noticed murderous intent in his eyes. He was extremely intimidating to you.

"__-san, right," he stepped closer to you making you feel even more uncomfortable.

"What? Octopus got your tongue?," he chuckled at his own joke. "What are you afraid of? Koro sensei wrapping his tentacles around your neck and choking you out?"