Koro Sensei x Reader

You brush the grass stains off your white uniform with a sigh.

"What happened..." You recap all that has happened this year starting with your odd obsession of space and science fiction. It seemed harmless at first. You were a great student, you thought you could balance your time out just fine. But with the new star wars movie coming out, and the countless hours of binge watching science fiction phenomenons on Netflix , you haven't necessarily helped your grades. Now look at yourself, dropping class C, to class D, and now you're stumbling over countless pebbles and rocks in your shiny,well used to be, black shoes. And making your way to a class for the "stupid", right above your plaid shirt and white long socks. You move your hair out of your face as you continue to make your way to class E.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Tree branches...there must have been too many whacking you in the head. A yellow figure appears next to you with a bright smile and a scholar's robe on top of his tentacles. This must be the creature Mr. Tadaomi had talked about. He looked squid like and fascinated you with the way of his movements, the way he glided on this grass was almost relaxing and his voice was very unique. If someone with a really manly voice were to suck on helium, thats what it would sound like.

"Well hello ____-san!" The squid figure said.

"My name is Koro Sensei and I will be your teacher for the year! I'm sure you have heard of the assassination plans of me so best of luck to you! Just don't disrupt class and you will get along fine! You smiled back and replied.

"Thanks Sensei!" And made my way to a group of students. Two girls and one boy. One girl had baby blue hair tied up into pigtails but oddly enough, wore the boys uniform. She seemed shy and had her fingers laced together in the front of herself. Another had pastel green hair held up right in probably some expensive gel, in a normal girls uniform. She seemed bubbly and excited in the conversation held between the three. The last was male, a ginger with a snide look to himself, positioning himself on his left hip. You couldn't lie he was pretty attractive. His laugh crisp, like the first bite of an apple.

"Heyo!" You say to the three. They turn their attention to you and You smile.

"My name is ___-san. What about you guys?" The group smiles.

"Oh yes! ___-san! We've heard of you, my name is Kaede, and my friends are Karma and Nagisa." Says the green pastel haired girl. She smiles at Karma and Nagisa and slightly turns pink when she makes eye contact with Nagisa. You felt uncomfortable in the situation but smiled anyway.

"Well nice to meet you!" The bell rang and students of all sizes ran into the classroom.

"Gha!" You flew into the air for a second as one student blasted past the circle of your new friends. You seemed to pause in air as You feel something soft catch your fall. You look around and find the face of your sensei smiling at you.

"Oh thank you sensei!" You blush looking back at him. He looks back at you before putting you down.

"Stay safe!" He pushes you along to the classroom and sits you next to Nagisa, who smiles at you

"Now I'm the worlds greatest criminal but I put that down to teach lessons in physics. Right-right." Koro sensei sings before starting his lesson. The class laughs along with yourself watching his dance around a little before starting his lesson.
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
School went by faster than ever with laughing surrounding each period. Before long it ended but you were left with questions. Not about math or language arts, but your own teacher, stifling you to walk to his office area after class. He was grading papers and writing papers at the same time, fast and without effort. Before long we was done, still smiling.

"Um, Sensei?" You ask, shuffling next to him.

"Oh Yes ____-sam?" He asked

"I just had some questions if you wouldn't mind." You scratched your neck out of awkwardness

"oh of course! Most kids have plenty of questions their first class. What is it?" He grabs shave ice from his refrigerator and offers you one. You gleefully take one, indulging yourself in the treat, the ice cooling your tongue sinking to your taste buds.

"What does it feel like to fly at mach twenty?" You ask shyly, looking at your shave ice.

"Oh! Want to know?" He puts his shave ice back and grabs mine, putting it away as well.

"Oh u-" he grabs your waist and flys out the door.

"GHA!!" You catch yourself screaming first from surprise but than enjoy the beautiful view of the sunset as the wind glides through your hair. Koro Laughs as than he pulls you into bridal style and flys around to Germany, London, And Alaska. It's hard to keep track after a while of traveling, but you never feel bored, photo bombing poor, scared civilians and drawing faces on unexpecting citizens. Soon you can't breathe, laughing too hard over the faces of people and jokes Koro made going through the world. Sooner than expected, you land home, shaky on your feet and pack up to walk home.

"Thank you Koro Sensei..." You hug him tight, feeling him wrap his arms around you as well. If he had lips you would have kissed him. You felt special..

__________________________

WELL THAT WAS WEIRD XD BUT AMAZIN. IF YOU FEEL AWKWARD AFTER READING THIS I'M SORRY
;3;)/ btw I was going to write more about Nagisa's gender and such but dont you think it's best just to leave it at that? Cx
-Blubs