Nagisa x Kayano

A "That's totally unfair!," Sugino complained.

"Yeah! This sucks!," Sugaya added

"Why can't class E go?," Isogai questioned.

The students of class E were huddled around a flyer for the school dance. As usual, class E was disinvited from the main campus events.

"Awww man! I was hoping to dance with a pretty girl!," Maehara sighed.

"Who would want to go anyways? All the other students would have just made fun of us," Karma pointed out.

Nagisa just stared at the flyer, and didn't notice when Kayano came up behind him.

"Hey, Nagisa, I have an idea," she said.

Nagisa turned his attention to her, "Oh hey, Kayano. What's your idea?"

"What if class E threw their own dance?," she suggested.

This got everyone's attention. Everyone began smiling and looking at each other.

"That's not a bad idea."

"That's a rather good one, actually."

"Let's totally do it!"

"Yeah!"

"The class E dance!"

Excited chatter began to rapidly fill the room.

"Hue hue hue! A dance you say," a familiar smiling octopus said stepping in out of nowhere, "Sounds fun!"

"Koro sensei, can we do it?!," Kayano asked hopefully.

"Hue hue hue! Of course! It will be an even better dance than the main building's!," Koro sensei shouted getting excited himself. This sent the class crazy. Everyone fist pumped the air and went wild.

A few moments later, majority of the guys all stopped for a moment and turned around to face Kanzaki. The next moment the poor girl was surrounded by them getting asked to the dance this way and that.

Nagisa nervously chuckled as he watched them all surround her.

"So who are you gonna ask," Karma questioned slinging his arm over Nagisa.

"Oh, uh, I don't know," he replies. Instinctively, he turns to look at Kayano who was talking with a couple of other girls about how excited they were about the dance and making plans.

Karma snickered and saw right through him, "That's a big fat lie. If you don't ask her out soon, Sugino might be taking your beloved crush to the dance floor."

"Huh?," Nagisa then noticed Sugino standing a few feet away from Kayano looking like he was mustering up the courage to ask her.

Nagisa's eyes widen with alarm as he begins walking toward her, "What do I do?!"

"Don't worry, I got you," Karma then pulls out his rubber anti-sensei knife, and chucks it in Sugino's direction. The knife missed his face by an inch and solidly lodged itself in the wall.

Sugino stared at the knife with wide, scared eyes and screamed.

"Noes your chance! Ask her now!," Karma pushed Nagisa in her direction.

Nagisa began to nervously sweat. As he got closer he took a deep breath, "Kayano?"

The chit-chat between her and the two other girls ceased and she turned to face him with a smile, "What is it, Nagisa?"

Nagisa gulped and began shaking a little bit, "I, uh, um... was wondering..."

"Yeees?," Kayano stood on her toes a little to get face a little more level with his.