Chapter One

Much to Aelora's dissatisfaction, she's reincarnated as Aelora Targaryen, the twin sister of Baelon Targaryen. Baelon perished after Aemma Targaryen gave birth to him. While Aemma easily gave birth to Aelora, tragedy struck when she couldn't do the same for Baelon.

Viserys was devastated that the girl survived, and the boy didn't. He spent all day mourning the loss of his wife due to his actions, and no one took care of Aelora. It was Rhaenyra who attended to her little sister. Although Rhaenyra initially wanted to name her Visenya, Aelora was fine with her given name.

Trapped in the body of a child, Aelora could only watch everything unfold. She witnessed her sister Rhaenyra crying next to her crib, expressing her heartbreak over Alicent marrying their father and the gradual departure of everyone she loved.

Unable to do much in her toddler's body, Aelora, at about 6-7 months, reached out and grabbed her sister's hands, attempting to soothe her. Aelora wanted to convey the message that she was not alone, and Rhaenyra understood, taking care of her sister from that moment on. Rhaenyra became the one who chose a dragon egg for Aelora's cradle and provided the care she needed.

In her child form, Aelora becomes Rhaenyra's constant companion. Rhaenyra devotes most of her time to reading stories to Aelora, who, in turn, attentively listens to her older sister. Although limited in what she can do, Aelora is already plotting to prevent the Dance of the Dragons.

By Aegon's second nameday, Aelora is three and a half years old and has learned how to read and write. She enjoys strolling around the Red Keep with her older sister, noticing that her appearance remains unchanged – silver-blue hair and an ocean-blue right eye, a sign of her innate connection with nature.

Despite Viserys largely ignoring her, Aelora is unfazed. His attention is consumed by Aegon, and Aelora doesn't expect much from him. It is Rhaenyra who takes the initiative, organizing celebrations for Aelora's nameday. Together, they spend time under the Weirwood Tree, where Rhaenyra reads and a man named Samwell sings.

Aelora recalls her days in Valyria, where she used to sing as a child. Her mother would braid her hair while her brother and sister enjoyed her songs. With a cringe-worthy childish voice, Aelora expresses her desire for lemon cake, aiming to maintain an innocent facade that might prove useful in the days to come.

Rhaenyra smiled, hearing her sister's words. Aelora, fluent in High Valyrian, always conversed in that language, occasionally stuttering in the common tongue, which often amused Rhaenyra. In her mind, Rhaenyra believed she inundated her sister with High Valyrian discussions, inadvertently making Aelora more proficient in that language.

"We'll look later," Rhaenyra responded in the common tongue, nodding. Aelora grabbed some books, embarking on her journey to fluency in the common tongue. Despite observing humanity for centuries, she remained acclimating to their language.

Aelora glanced up, noting the presence of Aegon the Conqueror with a knowing smile. She rolled her eyes, accustomed to such ethereal encounters in peculiar places.

"Rhaenyra," Alicent called out to the Princess, but Rhaenyra paid no heed. Aelora peeked at the Queen, noticing her pregnant belly.

"Yes, Your Grace?" Rhaenyra inquired.

"Your presence is wanted in the outer courtyard. The royal hunt readies to depart," Alicent informed, but Rhaenyra remained silent. Aelora turned to her sister, awaiting her response.

"I'm sure we will not be needed there. Aelora wanted me to read to her," Rhaenyra explained, using her sister as an excuse. Aelora pouted, conflicted about the upcoming hunt and the task involving the White Hart.