Chapter Seven

The North Bannerman left a few knights to Kingslanding to protect Rhaenyra and her children. Each House left at least 5 knights to protect the Princess. Lord Benjen and Lady Lysa leave Kingslanding after a few moons of staying while Rickon didn't leave.

He stayed beside Rhaenyra. Daemon asks for Laena's hand and they got married in Driftmark to Corlys blessings. Rhaenyra was delighted to hear that the two got married.

Before Lord Benjen leaves Kingslanding he talked to Princess Aelora about Winterfell and that they would welcome them once they visit and he even gave the Princess a small dire wolf emblem.

Aelora was happy because it was made in the North and everything that was made in the North could be used for magic and she will take advantage of that.

Rhaenyra and Alicent slowly reconcile their friendship after the turmoil that Otto planted, the man didn't show his face to anyone because he knows once a northern soldier saw him they kill him without hesitation. Rhaenyra's tummy is getting bigger, bigger than Alicent's ever been.

Aelora notice this right away and told her sister she might have twins and this surprised the Princess. She never thought of having twins during her first pregnancy.

Once Rhaenyra's 6 moons of pregnancy, it was said that Alicent is pregnant again to Aemond. This time Rhaenyra's children in older than Aemond. After a few more moons, Rhaenyra knows that Aelora was right that she will have twins because her tummy is really big that she cannot stand up anymore.

"I cannot see my feet!" Rhaenyra retorts while looking down, she can only see the big lump of her belly, and Rickon smiles hearing about this. They're in their bedroom, where Rickon gave Rhaenyra her medicine. "You know that tastes gross, why can't they put a strawberry flavor in Medicine?" Rhaenyra complains.

Aelora was also there on the desk reading. Rhaenyra always wanted her sister's presence since she got pregnant like she crave the presence of her younger sister.

"Don't worry, My Love. This is from The North, Mother sent me this because she doesn't trust any Maester here" Rickon said and Rhaenyra just pouted before taking the Medicine.

"Well, you could trust Maester Gerardys. He's a good man" Rhaenyra said but that didn't convince Rickon, he becomes a bit protected towards his wife. He helps Rhaenyra to sit on the couch by carrying her, he's technically carrying three people. The man is indeed strong. "I cannot believe having twins during my first pregnancy!" Rhaenyra said in amusement.

"Well they're already here and I promise to protect them at all costs." The man said and Rhaenyra smiles.

" What do you think should we name them? " Rhaenyra asked and the man stared at her. " I do believe both of them are boys. " Rhaenyra said, she just could feel it.

" What would you want to name them, My Love? " The man asked and Rhaenyra turn to Aelora who was quietly reading on the side.

"Sister, what do you think is the perfect name for them?" Rhaenyra asked. She will take any suggestions that Aelora will give knowing how smart the girl is.

Aelora looks to the couple who were waiting for her answer. Aelora taught of it, what will be the good name for them.

"If it's a twin boy, name them according to their heritage. Aerion Targaryen for the firstborn and Cregan Stark for the second one. Aerion Stark sounds likable too until he ascends the Iron Throne" Aelora suggests.

That's the name of his brother. Aerion Targaryen the Dragonlord of House Targaryen, his children are the ones who inherited her swords.

Rhaenyra and Rickon smile at each as they love both of the names. Aelora could see that they both love each other because Rhaenyra wasn't this happy knowing before when she married Laenor Velaryon.