Chapter Ten

Aelora's Pov

I gazed at Daemon. He's a reckoning smart-ass who loves to create crises and he will mess up my plans. I have no idea why the hell I would include him in my plans.

He started back at me, analyzing everything and I just dreamed of poking those eyes for being too attentive.

"How is this possible? If you are Aelora from Valyria, why are you here?" The man asked. Everyone seems to forget that Valyrian is remarkably powerful and that a lot of people fear them.

I took a deep breath and avoid his eyes. This is not a great plan but If I need an ally it should be him, a reckless man who loves to cause trouble.

I'm so smart.

"Daemon Targaryen, The Second Son of Baelor and Alyssa Targaryen. Listen carefully and don't do something stupid. The Targaryen reign will end in about two centuries and dragons will die." I started slowly for him to comprehend everything that I will say.

The expression of Daemon changes. I can see his eyes darkened hearing this and I know that something about him already knows who will start this catastrophe.

"Why?"

"Because we're idiots. Everyone is witless, literally. But dragons are smart, smarter with a rider. Our Family is the most powerful house in Westeros and the only thing that could destroy us is ourselves. The Greens and The Black will be the outcome of everything." I explained.

" The Greens? That fucking Hightowers, I will kill them all. " He said and was about to storm off but I wave my hands making him sit on the nearby couch.

He was surprised that something like a big force pull him out of nowhere. I know he felt like something dragged him down, it's the power of nature.

" That's the reason why you suck. You move without consideration, a lot of people will die if you act rashly. "

" What do you want me to do!? Watch my House fall apart because of them!?"

" We could blame your brother for that. He sucks. "

" Don't talk to my brother like that. "

" Oh please he's my father in this life and he sucks. Everyone sucks. Visenya is completely pissed the moment he married Alicent. You are dumb but your brother is the dumbest man I know. " I stated and Daemon knows to himself that he cannot argue. Daemon loves his brother to the point he will do something extreme just to get his attention.

That's what he will do for his family.

"Visenya? Did you talk to all of them?" He asked.

"All of them. I stayed after dying from old age, Daemon. I watched everything from the Shadows and I can say I'm very disappointed with everyone. I have a special hatred for your brother and Jaehaerys, that retarted self-centered King." I hissed, I remember meeting him once he died.

I slapped him.

Can't wait to slap everyone else.

Valeria is full of crap but here's one thing about them they don't give a shit if you have a cunt or a cock as long as you can fight they will see you as a worthy lord or lady or maybe a worthy opponent because they're bored.

I looked around the room and open a drawer. There's a Valyrian necklace inside of it, it's the necklace that Aegon The Conqueror give me once I turned 2 in this body. I ordered the man to do everything he could to take one Valyrian Steel from Valyria, just one steel... Something I could multiply and he manage to get a whole ass necklace.

It was hard on his part because he's a ghost but he did it anyway. I cast a spell on the necklace for anyone who wears it will have the protection it needed against their enemies.