| 3 | Familiar Faces

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

Izuku leaned his head back looking at the man in confusion, still waiting for an answer. "Were you already leaving maybe?" he spoke hesitantly and looked back at his feet.

"No" Bakugou explained and gained back their eye contact "I was just going out for a smoke" The blonde rummaged through his pockets and grabbed a cigaret, only to hold it above Izuku's head.

"You-you got really ta-tall" Izuku admitted caught in the mesmerizing figure of the other "and so muscular too" as he looked at Katsuki's toned stomach, he could clearly see through Kacchan's shirt

Izuku's number one rival in high school had changed so much.

"I've always been muscular" Katsuki scoffed, but couldn't hide he was flattered behind the tiny smirk that appeared on his face. "and I'm not that tall" he teasingly brought out.

"you're the one who just hasn't grown a single inch since high school" the blonde put his hand on the greenette's head to immitate the immense difference in height, as he got the embarrassed reaction he had been hoping for.

"For all I know you shrunk"

"Ka-Kacchan" Izuku stuttered out, as he tried to get rid of the hand on top of his head. "That's not true" and felt his cheeks heat up in embarassement.

"Although I think it's okay to state I didn't grow much" Izuku bit his tongue knowing the first thing Kacchan had claimed had been true.

Katsuki looked at the red face he had aimed for, but then changed his content expression. "Are you tired?" the man asked as his fingers made their way under Izuku's eyelids to brush against his pale skin softly.

"Has All Might been putting too much pressure on you?" The blonde now sounded rather angry than concerned.

Izuku didn't know what to say, so kept his mouth shut. He tried to get out of Kacchan's grip to look back down at his feet. This was making even his ears heat up because of his nerves.

"and you've gotten so skinny" the other continued as if nothing had happened. "Are you eating properly?" he asked in concern again and tried to get into Izuku's vision that was fixated on the ground.

He tried to get a glimpse of the bright jade eyes under his dark green curls, but couldn't notice the tears forming inside them, as Izuku passed by him in the door opening.

"I must go say hi to everyone now" Izuku tried getting out of his tight throat. He hadn't expected to get so emotional. Kacchan had stated all things that Izuku had noticed himself and couldn't deny were true. Then why did it bother the greenette so much?

"Oh my God!" was screamed from the inside, making it even easier to end the painful conversation he had wanted to avoid. It was a pink woman with matching hair curling around two yellow horns elegantly "Midoriya, it's been so long" she greated the new arrival and hugged him tightly.

"Ashidou" Izuku spoke, trying to let go of his thoughts from a second ago "How have you been?" as he put his hand on her back to answer the hugging gesture "You look so good!" he complimented the other with a big smile.

"Thank you so much" she answered flattered and proceeded to push the shorter man towards a long table filled with familiar faces."Sit down" sounded almost like an order, as she used her gained muscle on the man's now frail shoulders.

"To-Todoroki" the greenette let slip in surprise, but then didn't really know what to say. Shotou and Izuku had been close friends, even then was the red and white haired man one of the most difficult people to talk to. "um I-" Izuku tried again, but failed in silence.

"Midoriya" Todoroki saved the silence Izuku hadn't been able to avoid "How's Tokyo?" he asked and shoved a drink towards the other's part of the table.

"You're one of the biggest world wide hero's now" he admitted with respect and then said "Drink up" as he nodded at the glass.

"I'm not that good" Izuku tried not to get too much attention, as he hid his blushing face behind the glass he had picked up. "Tokyo is nice" Izuku started, but couldn't help but add "but it's busy and um I don't know-" He paused for a second.

Izuku stared at the table for the words he had wanted to say originally, but looked back up with no luck.

He noticed Shotou's confused face and immediately said "I forgot what I wanted to say" and laughed it off, as he took his first sip.

The hero who worked in Tokyo never really drank alcohol. He never really went out since he didn't have many friends. Now that Izuku thought about it, he couldn't remember the last time he didn't fall in bed exhausted after overworking.

Before Izuku could process his thoughts, the beer wasn't reaching his lips anymore. He was carrying an empty glass. "Oh" he outed his suprise and then glanced at the new person sitting in front of him.

It was Ochaco, another one of Izuku's close friends from U.A. She greeted Todoroki next to the greenette and then moved her attention to him. "Deku you're so cool" she revealed her admiration "I always see you on the news"

"How's All Might?" now more people asked curious, as new people kept sitting closer. Izuku cocked his head to all sides, trying to decide who he was going to answer.

"He's doing well" the greenette made relief wash over the others "but lately I don't see him as often" Izuku admitted and watched as Kirishima's face changed to those words.

"So do you think he has a potential partner?" the redhead shouted unable to hide his excitement, now grabbing everyone in the café's attention, but the man didn't even notice and just looked at Izuku full expectation.

"Ma-maybe" the greenette stuttered now, now noticing everyone's eyes were on him. "I-I don't know really" Izuku spoke, glancing at everyone for their approval, as he tried to ignore his heating cheeks.

Kirishima smiled and then yelled out "Loosen up Midobro" and punched Izuku on his shoulder in a soft manner, but still making the other jump up harshly in surprise.

"Give the man another drink" Kirshima ordered and immediately got his classmate's approval. Izuku now also noticed Aoyama had joined the table as he made an elegant move with his hands and added.

"Make that THREE monsieur"