|16| Blue Disappointment

Kacchan's shouting in pain, cut through Izuku's bones and made him lose all calculation. He couldn't leave the blonde there to die. The shorter man used air pockets to silently move against the wall, before throwing himself in front of the the red mummified subjects. He used black whip to contain them all and leave them useless to the mummifier villain.

He looked back at the blonde, who seemed to have noticed his presence. If they wanted to win this fight, they would have to work together. So now that they both got noticed by the three big villains, they reunited to cover each other's backs.

"Deku!" Kacchan yells, as he shoves the smaller boy aside with an explosion to dodge Nine's attack with one of his spinal cord blue dragons. They both quickly braced themselves and stood in front of the villains.

Izuku didn't like this. He didn't have enough time to study the opponent's quirks and fighting styles. He could feel that their quirks were stronger than the average villain. They seemed altered and strengthened, which made them unpredictable.

When the mummifier was busy trying to regain his subjects, they could focus on the growing beast and masked villain. They used a combination of the blue dragons and the beast's fire breath. Izuku saw the combined attack nearing and countered with one for all. Katsuki absorbed the heat with his special ability.

The villains seemed to recognize one of the quirks immediately. "He's that world wide hero" you could hear one of them saying. "What is he doing here?" another answered in confusion. Katsuki and Izuku took their moment of bewilderment to their advantage and attacked.

The blonde shot himself with his hand towards the mummyfier villain and placed his other hand on the man's face. "Fucking die!" he spoke and blew the man's face towards the hard brick wall. Izuku on the other hand ran towards the beast and used his black whips and air power to swing the hero around, before also slamming him across the room into the same brick wall.

The two villains weren't standing up. The heroes seemed to sigh in relief, before suddenly two blue dragons grab them from behind and crush them between their teeth. Izuku felt his bones getting crushed and almost screams out in pain.

Katsuki tried using his palms to heat up the dragon to let him go, but it seemed not to have any effect. Izuku clenched his teeth, as he debated using one for all on a higher percentage. He knew this will eliminate his arm, but the adrenaline running through his body didn't give him much choice.

Suddenly the dragons opened their mouths by themselves, as they're pierced by stakes from across the room, making the two heroes fall to the ground. Katsuki quickly crawls towards the smaller man gasping for breath, but is forced to stop in his tracks due to a shoe blocking his way.

"This one is mine" the red haired woman blocking the tall hero said and points at Katsuki. "I don't like getting rejected" Kiruka now spoke in a way more angry tone. It was obvious she wasn't playing around anymore.

Nine seemed to accept that offer and immediately directed a ball of purple fire towards the green haired hero still on the ground. Katsuki quickly gets Izuku away from his original position and fires his own attack in return.

Izuku felt like he had broken something, so it became harder to breath. Katsuki held onto him and also seemed to have reached his limit. Suddenly they hear noises from across the room. It was the blonde's parents, seemingly trying to encourage them.

He clenched his teeth in determination. He didn't have time to worry about certain patterns of fighting styles or quirks. He quickly whispered something to Kacchan and got a quick nod. If they were going to stop these villains, then they'd have to work together in a certain plan.

"Actually" Katsuki broke the silence and faced towards the blue eyed woman "I might go on a date with you" The woman's face immediately lit up "Oh really?" she couldn't hide she was flattered. The masked villain seemed disappointed with his teammate's reaction.

"How could I pass on a girl with such beautiful eyes" Katsuki continued and got even closer to the woman. Nine reached out his arm to attack the nearing hero, but Kiruka signaled him to stop. She was obviously enjoying the compliments. "such beautiful lips" the blonde was now right in front of the woman.

"But what I like most about you" Katsuki started and ran his fingers through some strands "is your beautiful red hair" but before the woman could take the compliment her hair went up in flames. She screamed in fury and pushed the man away, trying to create more metal stakes.

Her burned hair create melting metal drops along her body, burning her skin, as she's unable to attack. The masked man attacked immediately, as he realized he was the last opponent standing. Nine lunged towards the blonde, who'd just been pushed, and gave him the same purple fire ball, he had wanted to give earlier.

Izuku jumped through the air and uses one for all in all of its capacity with one of his feet. The man is so distracted by fury towards the taller blonde, Izuku is able to kick towards his jaw from the side. The man's mask breaks, letting all purple fluid pour on the floor, as he flows towards the wall, but can break his fall with his spinal cord dragons.

Katsuki and Izuku quickly run towards each other again to check if each of them were okay. The woman seemed unable to use her quirk properly, so quickly ran to Nine who'd just crashed into the wall. They knew the man still seemed able to fight. He was definitely the strongest one.

Nine stood up almost effortlessly and broke the glasses filled with purple liquid on his shoulders. "Now I have no limits" the man speaks confidently "so don't hold back" as his hair floats through the air due to his lightening ability.

The heroes plan had worked, but it hadn't been as affective as they had hoped. Katsuki leaned in the smaller man's direction to listen to another strategy he'd come up with, but Izuku came up empty. They were both panting and bleeding from several places. They couldn't keep this fighting up without a certain strategy or advantage.

At this rate they might actually die