| 5 | Drunken Worries

⚠️ I just found out you can't see the chapter covers if you don't load it twice! So please do, just swipe up one more time and load it again, normally it will show after the second time! I put a lot of effort in them so I felt really sad, after finding out, most of y'all haven't even seen them yet... so please do for a better reading experience! ⚠️

The redhead let go of Mina's hands and tried to get her attention towards the greenette that had just thudded towards the floor. He came closer to Midoriya and said "Are you okay Midobro?"

Izuku's eyes opened and closed in confusion. He had lost his balance and fallen on the wooden floor. Suddenly two strong arms pulled him up "Oww" the greenette whined at the grip on his body "Tha-that hurts"

He tried struggling, but when he came face to face with the angry crimson eyes, he suddenly lost his courage and stared at his feet in defeat. One of Izuku's hands placed on Kacchan's chest and pushed him away.

The blonde watched as Izuku stumbled off to the bar in raging fury. Kirishima made an attempt of getting closer towards the greenette, but got his shirt tugged back by one of the angry person's arms.

"How did you guys let him drink this much?" he yelled into Kirishima's ear and also caught every single classmate's attention with his volume. "He never fucking drinks!"

"We didn't know" Mina admitted and got her classmate's nodding, as everyone had come closer towards the fallen greenette.

"But it's so fucking obvious!" Kacchan scolded every single one of his classmates and then pushed Kirishima towards the table, as he walked over to the bar.

How did no one notice Deku's condition? He had dark cirkles under his eyes and seemed the skinniest he had ever been.

That nerd probably came all the way here after work without even eating. How was he the only one who could tell?

The greenette a few feet further seemed to be grabbing a new glass form the bar counter, so Kacchan rushed over and snatched it out of the smaller hands. The man needed some time to process what had just happened.

"Ka-Kacchan" Izuku stuttered again and seemed to get all sad when seeing the blonde's face. Kacchan felt irritated by that expression, but couldn't deny he was happy, Deku could at least remember who he was.

"Who's this?" the annoying high pitched voice asked and pointed downwards at the greenette. The tall woman glanced with a judgy look at the blonde's arm around the other's body to keep him from falling.

"It's a classmate from highschool" Katsuki explained the woman who now seemed even angrier "I'm here for a reunion with my class, if you didn't know" he revealed, making the woman red in shame, now knowing she's rudely invited herself to this event.

"Wait" the woman spoke in shock "Is he your age?" and pointed at Izuku again, as if he was some dirty cockroach. "But he looks so young" she said, as she clicked her tongue in disgust.

"Yes and yes" the blonde answered, trying to get this conversation over with "I'm taking him home now" and threw Izuku over his shoulder, before saying a very short "Bye"

At first the greenette landed some soft fist bumps onto Kacchan's back in protest, but soon felt they had no use. He felt the cold night air freezing his cheeks, so quikly stopped his pathetic fighting attempts and stayed as close as he could to the blonde's body heat.

Katsuki could feel the other tugging the back of his shirt for warmth and suddenly felt hot too. He could feel his blood rushing through his body, as his cheeks lost their freezing temperature.

He placed a pretty numb Izuku in the back seat and the man placed himself in a ball to sleep. The blonde looked at the sleepy greenette hugging his knees and then eventually tried to wrap the seat belt around him.

He couldn't help but look in his mirror the whole time driving, as if he was worried Deku would suddenly disappear. Luckily everytime he glanced through the mirroring glass, the greenette seemed in the same position, drowsy trying not to fall asleep.

The car came to a stop after a short car ride, making Izuku push up his head still hazed in confusion. When the car door opened the same man appeared in the opening, freeing him from the black belt around his body.

"Kacchan" Izuku brought out in a tiny voice, for the first time this night without interruptions and reached out his hands.

Katsuki looked at the unprocessable moves of the greenette, but after hesitating he did the same with his arms and picked Izuku up.

Now he could feel how much weight Izuku had lost even more. He felt way to light and almost fragile. Izuku wrapped his arms around Kacchan's neck and tilted his head towards the other's face. He felt sleepy as his breath puffed onto the other's skin.

Kacchan stared into the distance with a blank expression full of shame. He shouldn't be delusional like this, since the other was probably just drunk, but he could feel himself getting hard towards Deku's ass. "Fuck" he grunted under his breath and carried the other inside.

He placed the greenette on his bed and turned around to get rid of the problem in his pants. The last thing he wanted was for Deku to notice. Although the chance that nerd would remember was slim.

When he stood up, a small hand grabbed some of his fingers in a hurry. It was Deku who had gotten up from the mattrass. "Wait" Izuku suddenly sounded as if he was going to cry "Don't leave"

Kacchan saw tears threatening to spill over as the other continued "It's the first time I see you in so long" The tall man came closer, as he noticed the hand trembled in despair and sat down next the to other.

Katsuki's hand hesitated to wipe the first tear rolling down Deku's cheek. "I won't" he whispered trying to reassure the drunken worries.

Then Katsuki's eyes widened as the other crawled over his leg to hug him tightly. The blonde felt Deku hanging on to him, but he himself remained stiff.

Katsuki was just so confused.

In the bar it had seemed as if Izuku had been so happy seeing everyone, except for him and now it's as if he wants nothing else than to never let go.

"I don't want to go back to Tokyo" Izuku now sniffled out, as his body shoock against the other's chest. "I'm always so lonely Kacchan" the greenette admitted. "I always miss you so much"

The blonde could feel a hot tear from the other streaming down his neck, as he now also wrapped his arms around the smaller man's body. He didn't know what words to say and it didn't really matter, because Deku wouldn't remember them anyway.

Katsuki tried to get it out of his head, but the position they were in, was absolute torture. Deku's ass kept brushing against him with every sniffle getting rougher. He winced at the other's movements and tried thinking of something else.

When suddenly his lips sealed by the touch of someone else's. Kacchan's eyes widened. What was the nerd doing? After Izuku's soft shy peck, Kacchan couldn't hold back any longer and grabbed his chance, as he squeezed the greenette's cheeks to deepen the kiss.

"Ka-Kacchah~" Deku softly moaned into the other's mouth and melted into the kiss. They both tasted some salty tears the greenette had let reach their mouths.

"I'm sorry" Deku's tiny voice whispered in Kacchan's ear, after some more tears "I think I'm really drunk" he managed out of his tight throat and sniffled a few more times, before snoring softly onto Katsuki's shoulder.

Katsuki stared towards his empty walls for some more time, trying to process what had happened. Now that Izuku had stopped moving, he could think more straight, but still couldn't make much more sense of the situation.

This couldn't be the real Deku.