|21| Lucky Memory

"I just saw him passing the river side" was yelled into the communication device. "I'm going after him" The man on the other line answered quickly while running "We'll close him in. I'm running from the other side" The greenhaired locks breezed against the wind, as the hero landed in the middle of the bridge.

"NOW" he yelled through the device and used black whip to trap the villain on the bridge. The other hero landed with a big explosion and showed off his strong muscles while pinning the villain down. "Got him" he spoke casually, before adding a "GO DIE" unable to hold it in.

Izuku laughed at the aggressive blonde's behavior. "okay, okay, you should let him go now" He couldn't help but think Kacchan's behavior like this was kind of cute. "All might said we had to come to the office as soon as possible"

They both hand the villain over to the thankful policemen and they help some of the by standers through the shock with some photos and autographs. "Nerd, we gotta leave" Katsuki yells at the greenette who couldn't say no to a photo, asked by some impressed kids.

"yeah, yeah" Izuku quickly said and after a few flashes left the kids with a sweet wave and smile. He joined Katsuki while they walked back to the office. They had been working together for the past month.

Izuku still couldn't believe how much his life had changed since the class reunion. He had always wondered why his new life in Tokyo had felt so wrong. Why he was attached to his childhood town, school and friends, but it turned out it wasn't his those he was missing. It was his one and only explosive childhood friend.

Fighting with Kacchan gave battles the same energy and power he used to feel when he was younger. The man always checked on the greenette's state and made sure he ate all his meals. Izuku couldn't deny that he had been feeling a lot better and less tired lately.

Although that last part could be up for debate, since the blonde didn't really allow him much sleep.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand and pulled the other a bit closer. "Ka-Kaccha-" the other protested nervously, since they were in public. "We-we're outside" but the blonde just shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head on the smaller man in front of him. "Who cares"

They finally reached the office and All might was already waiting outside. "Well done boys" he spoke proudly of his new team. He also couldn't unsee the positive effect Bakugou's presence had on the person who inherited his quirk.

They reach All might's office and he shares some great news. "We actually have a surprise for you" Izuku looks at Katsuki with a confused expression, as if the man would be in on it, but the blonde gives him the same unknowing glance.

"After your fight last month with the villains at the warehouse of Bakugou's parents, we investigated the villain group further" both of the heroes looked at each other and couldn't quite guess where this was going.

"The-they had infiltrated a spy named Kiruka at the modeling jobs that was supposed to gain Bakugou's trust" All might continued and recieved an eye roll from the blonde. This didn't come as a surprise to him at all.

"but we also managed to find a missing item" All might now almost yelled in an exciting tone trying to change into his muscular form. After that totally failed he coughed up some blood and continues in his normal tone "uh- your suitcase young Midoriya"

"Real-really?" Izuku asked in disbelief. "So you bought all those clothes for nothing" he spoke with a bit of guilt to the tall blonde next to him. Katsuki just chuckled and then mocked him with a smirk.

"Not at all" he leaned down with an intimidating glare "You needed some decent looking slobbs in any case nerd" Which earned him a pouting denying face from the greenette, who said "No-now you-you're just saying stuff"

All might looked at the two heroes arguing over this for about 2 minutes before trying to get they're attention back. "I placed the suitcase in your office"

"You. did. not-" sounded Katsuki's dumbfounded voice, as he held up one of the sweaters from the suitcase, after they both opened it in curiosity. "This is vile" Izuku started to grab at the sleeves of the sweater.

"It's not that bad" Izuku tried to defend himself over the colorful sweater the blonde was holding and apparently thought was disgustingly ugly. His words got followed up by a loud laugh "HAHAHAHAHA" until Katsuki had to wipe tears from his eyes.

"You never fail to amaze me nerd" the hero spoke after having calmed down. He then rummaged through some other stuff and found, what looked like a piece of paper. "Why did you bring a piece of-"

The blonde grew silent, staring at the picture he was now holding. It was class 1A's graduation picture. Izuku quickly came to the other side of the table to look at the same image.

"I- I don-don't know why I brought this with me" Izuku confessed and leaned against the other's shoulder, who was still holding onto the photo. "It's as if it tried to remind me of something back while I was packing" his hand grabbed the other side of the picture and now took it out of the other's hands.

"but I couldn't remember"

Katsuki's eyes slid over the corner of the photo. It was burned and covered the blue sky in the picture in some dark brown tints. His eyes widened "Wai-wait, isn't this"

Izuku quickly hid the picture back into the suitcase, before the other could finish his sentence. "That's the picture I ruined with an explosion during our ceremony." the blonde continued, as the other seemed to hide his facial expressions. It seemed as if Izuku's memories flooded back of that day.

"everyone was mad at me for ruining one of the photos, so no one wanted this one." Katsuki hovered his head over the smaller man's from behind. "We were going to draw lots for who had to take it, but then it was gone"

"I wanted this one" Izuku felled unable to deny it anymore "I guess I wanted a clearer memory of you" he confessed feeling quite embarrassed now at the discovery. Katsuki spun the other man around by his arms to make him face him. He stared at the now teary jade eyes.

"I'm not just a memory anymore stupid, so don't cry"

"I know" the greenette quickly answered, as a tear tickled its way down his face, before the other man licked it off of one of his freckles. Their lips quickly molded into a soft kiss, before Izuku's lips curved into one of his brightest smiles, while staring deeply into the crimson eyes.

"How did I get so lucky?"

_________

This is the end of "Tragic Kiss" I hope you guys liked it. This story has been a very hectic long journey. Sorry for that. I promise I'll be more active. School has just been very  busy. 

If you liked this story please check out one of the other ones that I'm writing right now!

--> Mate by Fate
Bakudeku love story in an omegaverse
about an all alpha and beta school, as Deku hides his omega gender to be able to study there
He can ignore everyone's scent, except for Katsuki's ;)

--> Until You Love Me
bakudeku love story in a Mafia Universe
Katsuki is the leader of a dark organisation
Deku gets home after another day of being harrassed by his boss, when suddenly he hears someone breaking into his house. 
He never expected it to be his childhood friend. 

--> My name is NOT Deku
bakudeku love story in a royal universe
About Katsuki who's a prince and Deku who's a peasant living in one of the villages.
One day Deku gets ordered to go to the royal palace. Only to meet Enji the King, who angrily orders him to spy on the other kingdom (Katsuki's kingdom) 

--> Mate by Fate (one shot)
Bakudeku one shot
Only the lovey dovy smut scenes of the first book

--> The unlovable Omega
Alpha X reader
You're forced into a marriage with a tall muscular alpha. You are excited to be let out of your room for the first time in years, but the man soon turns out to hate you.
love story about two broken souls

Find them on my profile!!!

PLUS vote on all of the chapters of this story if you liked it.
IT really helps me out. :))