29. Cooking & 1st mission

3rd Person POV.
Location: Dorm 1408 the new age Academy

Y/n L/n is currently in the kitchen of his dorm room everyone is sitting at the breakfast nook outside the kitchen watching the show unfold soon enough Y/n L/n appeared in the kitchen but for some reason or another he was wearing a colorful sweater the girls watching the show unfold noticed that on his cybernetic left hand there were three of the six Infinity Stones and they wondered where the other three were they didn't know that Y/n L/n had split himself in half right now the Y/n wearing the sweater had half of the Infinity Stones while the other half of him had the other three Infinity Stones.

Sweater Y/n: welcome I'm your host the guy in the sweater who asks all the obvious questions now here to tell us about his astounding device for making cupcakes all the way from Derry Maine please welcome-

Without any warning another Y/n L/n ran into the kitchen this one was distinctly different from the one wearing the goofy colorful sweater this one he had the other three Infinity Stones embedded in his cybernetic left hand but this one he was wearing a blue t-shirt he was wearing pants with red suspenders and he had a big poofy white chef's hat.

Chef Y/n: ME HELLO!!!!

Sweater Y/n: now...

Chef Y/n: hello everyone I'm so excited!!!!!...Now do you love having cupcakes but hate all the hard cupcake work?

Sweater Y/n: I know I do~

Immediately chef Y/n cleared the countertop of all of the necessary cupcake making equipment with a single swipe of his arms knocking everything to the floor.

Y/n: well forget everything you know and say hello to the amazing Kupkakeinnator I'm so excited!!!!!!

Chef Y/n immediately reached down from below the countertop and pulled out a strange White Machine that was as big as a large porcelain piggy bank.

Sweater Y/n: cupcake what?!

Chef Y/n: Kupkakeinnator!!!

Sweater Y/n: Wow!

Chef Y/n: this amazing device can instantly make cupcakes out of anything that you have in the kitchen!

Sweater Y/n: wait a minute did you say anything?!

Chef Y/n: anything!

Sweater Y/n: anything?

Chef Y/n: yes anything!

Sweater Y/n: anything?~

Chef Y/n: anything!

Sweater Y/n: anything?

Chef Y/n immediately turned towards his sweater wearing doppelganger he pointed at him staring at him with an angry and evil expression on his face with a demonic tone in his voice.

Chef Y/n: I'll get you and I'll make it look like a bloody accident!

Sweater Y/n looked quite Disturbed and a bit shocked by what his chef hat wearing doppelganger had just said to him.

Chef Y/n: anything now let's see take off the lid!

Chef Y/n took off the lid and started adding in random things he could find around the kitchen.

Chef Y/n: and you can put it on I don't know a carton of eggs!

Sweater Y/n: what?!

Chef Y/n: how about a pack of cheesy hot dogs!

Sweater Y/n: WHAT?!?!?

Chef Y/n: why not some ketchup!~

Sweater Y/n: OH MY GOD!!!!