Chapter five (Find a way)

Bruce POV:

Elizabeth is so stuburned she was already getting on my nerves, but i liked her and I knew I couldn't tell her much, she wouldn't stop looking for answers to what happened to Crane, I knew it was dangerous so I told her there was no way he's alive, just to keep her out of it.

It was about 12:03 when Elizabeth left, I went upstairs to my office, got a drink and sat down in my chair and started thinking of Crane.

The night Crane and I met was a friday night at a bar near the city, we had talked a lot, he told me how he worked in the arkhams asylum.

He was a good man, he wanted to do good for the people, he did have his bad things but we all do.

I did want to work with Elizabeth, we didn't know who Vladimir was or what he was capable of doing. but I knew if I worked with her it would be dangerous.

What I didn't tell Elizabeth was that when the police chief told me to not say anything and to stay out of it, i could tell he was hiding something, so the same night i spoke to elizabeth in westfield park i visited the police chief, i fake pointed a gun at him and asked him, what do you know about joe crane? Is he alive? He told me Vladimir said that he had to fake Joe's death and burn all of his files or he'll kill all of his family, is there anything else? I asked. He's going for the mayor.

"here's your dads journal" said Alfred while entering the room.

"thanks alfred" i said

"you seem to like her" applied alfred

i looked at him confused while taking a look at my dad's journal 

" What?" i asked

"Maybe you should invite her to the party," said alfred.

Alfred smiled and left the room, I knew exactly what he was talking about. I like her but not in that way.

I started reading my dads journal, there was a lot of information from his work, his patients and other things,

My dad was not only a doctor, he was also working with the government and worked in the family business at Wayne Enterprises, and when he died he left the business to me so when I turned eighteen I was incharge.

Anyways.

I was throwing a party on Saturday night and I invited a lot of people, especially the mayor. i didn't want to put the mayor in any risk but i new if a threw a party and the mayor was the special guest that vladimir would appear, because he couldn't kidnap him if he was in his house, or in his office, he had a lot of guards specially with everything that was going on, but if he was in a crowded place, there could be distractions and it would be easier for him and for me.

I like Gotham, this is where I grew up, I don't want it to be torn apart.

SORRY This chapter is so short, but don't worry some interesting love parts are coming up, so stay tuned!!!