late nights (im too lazy to do an intro)

🤧🤧 okay lets start this 

no intro but i do take requests, no smut tho ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hollyberry sat at a large, round table. She looked at the time. "12:53 am, where in the celestials is Cacao?" She muttered. Hollyberry took a sip of her berry juice, and she sighed. Holly decided it wouldn't hurt to read her book in bed while waiting for her husband who was taking like, 10,000 to come back. As Hollyberry crawled into bed while wearing her night gown, she started to get worried. 

Just as she was about to pick up her book, she heard the door creak open. "Oh, my witches, Cacao! Where have you've been!?" Hollyberry asked worriedly and got up to hug him, but not as tight as she usually does her hugs. "...an unsuspected battle in the forest...then i got lost...then I have no clue..." Dark Cacao muttered. "Oh, you must be exhausted! Thank the witches you're safe. Here, how about you take off your armor and come lay next to me." Hollyberry encouraged. "That...that would be nice..." Dark Cacao sighed and proceeded to take his armor off. 

"Come here, stick in the mud." Hollyberry teased. "I'm not a stick in the mud!!" Dark Cacao complained. "You are my stick in the mud." Holly giggled as her husband got into bed with her. "Well you're my berry juice obsessed wife." Dark Cacao teased. "Hey!" Hollyberry laughed and pulled Cacao towards her. "Very well then! I think we should call it a day. I'm pretty tired of waiting for you to come back." Holly yawned. "Mhm..." Dark Cacao agreed. Hollyberry turned off the lamp light and it was pitch black in the room, with only the moonlight shining through the windows. "Goodnight my love." Dark Cacao said quietly. "G'night." Hollyberry smiled and closed her eyes. It was silent for a few minutes, and then Holly decided to speak. "I have a question, what did you battle?" Hollyberry asked. Silence. Holly looked down to see Dark Cacao fast asleep. Hollyberry chuckled and fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

340 words, ik its short but it's late *sob*

hope you enjoyed i'll try and write another one tmr