- Before - (IM BACK)

IM BACK FROM THE DEAD 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

AU: Hollyberry wakes up in another time.

-

"Cmon, wake up!"

"Please? I'm scared..."

"I need you to wake up before they find us.."

Hollyberry woke up, the sun blinding her eyes at first. As she sat up, there was a small cookie beside her. The cookies arms were bandaged up with jam-stained bandages. "Your awake! I got scared for a second." The little cookie giggled nervously. As Hollyberry's vision cleared up, she could the cookie more clearly. In looked exactly like Dark Cacao, but, different. 

"Who are you?" She gasped, clearly shocked. It couldn't have been Dark Choco, he was too big to sound so innocent and young. 

"My name is Dark Cacao! What about you?" 

It was like Hollyberry's whole world stopped. Dark Cacao, was it really him? 

"You should know me then.." She muttered under her breath. The name just made her cheeks burn. The little cookie looked up at Hollyberry. "I don't know you, I'm sorry. Though, I do have a friend named Hollyberry. She kinda looks like you, but your tall. Way taller." The little cookie had bend his head back just to look at Hollyberry. 

It all snapped for Hollyberry. She just traveled in the past. Dark Cacao was 7 at the time. So innocent, so pure, so young...so happy.

"Dark Cacao, it's me! I'm from the future." Hollyberry rapidly said, hoping to get back to her own time. Maybe the young Dark Cacao could help her, maybe? 

He looked at her like she had 4 heads. "From the future? Moma says those are only tales." Little Dark Cacao said, cocking his head. Hollyberry shook her head. "Well, now those tales became true. Look, can you get me out? I would stay but I have to get back to my own time!" 

Dark Cacao frowned, tears forming. "B-but, we just met!" He started to cry, sitting down in the snow. He was like this when he was younger, and sometimes still was. Hollyberry sighed and sat down next to little Dark Cacao. "Fine then, but.." She thought of something, and then spoke. "Do you want to know what happens in the future?" Dark Cacao immediately stopped crying, and a slight smile appeared on his face. 

For the next hour or so, Hollyberry just talked about the future. Dark Cacao was so invested, though, he got tired. He soon fell asleep on Hollyberry's shoulder. Hollyberry also got tired after talking so much, and fell asleep. She held the young cookie in a protective, motherly hug. 

wait for part 2 <3