- [ Abroad the shore ] - (siren and cookie au)

OKAY BEFORE I START THIS LIKE TYSM FOR OVER 200 READS AND I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE IN A WHILE AND THIS WILL BE RUSHED A BIT IM SORRY :( ALSO LISTENING TO BARBIE WORLD WHILE WRITING THIS I DONT KNOW WHY 🤩👍

SHORT AND SWEET HAHA

It was a quiet night, and Hollyberry sat on the pier, staring at the bustling sea beneath her. Things were just chaotic in her life, and she needed time alone for once. Even though the boisterous and loud cookie loved the crowd, sometimes she needed alone time. The moon cast its great translucent light across the water, making a beautiful sight. Though, Hollyberry didn't feel like she was completely alone. 

"Erm, hello?" She called out, hoping someone would answer. Then, the rancid smell of fish had caught Hollyberry off guard. 

The ground started to shake. 

Hollyberry quickly got up, dusting herself off and grabbing her belongings. But, she was too slow. A large octopus rose out of the water, casting it's cursed glow onto Hollyberry herself. "gah! get away you vile monster!" She took out her shield, trying to seem intimidating but simply not working. The octopus slashed one of its tentacles at Hollyberry, making her collapse to the ground. Though the fight wasn't over yet. "Fight me if you dare!" An unfamiliar voice said, and a shadow of pure darkness stabbed the octopus with a large trident. 

Ink exploded everywhere, and Hollyberry shielded herself from it. "I- I'm okay?" She said, shaking. "Yes, you are." The voice said. Hollyberry removed her shield and saw a siren staring at her. 

She couldn't believe it, a siren!? Those make believe creatures only in tales and myths, to actually come TRUE!? Woah, how surprising. Hollyberry stood up, inspecting herself for ink. "Thanks for saving me back there." She said, a slight blush forming on her cheeks. "Your welcome." The siren said, also a little flustered too. 

It was just complete and uncomfortable silence. "I'm uh, Hollyberry. You?" She said, looking at the ground. "Dark cacao." He said, looking at the dark water. They just stared at each other for what felt like hours. "I have never seen a siren before. And, your not trying to hurt me." Hollyberry said, stepping closer. "I've never seen a surface cookie before! Two legs, woah." Dark Cacao looked mesmerized of something so irrelevant. Hollyberry chuckled. "I like your tail, it looks, purplish, am I correct?" She said. Dark Cacao nodded his head, his blush becoming more and more apparent. "Thanks, we should uh, talk sometime?" She asked him. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." 

The situation may have been awkward, but at least they got a chance to talk.