[ 🌠 Watching Stars 🌠 ]

RAAAAAHHH IM BACK EVERYONE HAHAH IM SORRY BUT HERES SOME FOOD >:)

"Mom, Dad, where are you two going..?" A 12 year old Dark Choco asked, looking up from his book. "Don't sweat it! We are going somewhere special." Hollyberry smiled, packing a bag full of snacks and a blanket. Dark Choco decided not to question it, and just continue to read his book. His mother quickly booted out the door with the bags.

Dark Cacao and Hollyberry walked in the grass in the warm night air in the Hollyberry Kingdom. "Alrighty, here we are!" The pink haired cookie smiled, quickly setting the bags down and pulling out some blankets. She set them down nice and neat, and pulled out some snacks. "I brought jellies, bread, some chips and pretzels, and your favorite, a slice of some strawberry shortcake!" Hollyberry grinned widely, setting the items down on the ground. "Woah, that's a lot. Thanks." Dark Cacao kissed Hollyberry by surprise. She blushed. 

In the mean while, they talked and ate. "I wonder when the meteor shower is supposed to start. Pure Vanilla's predictions said in about, ah, right now!" Hollyberry looked up at the sky, and saw it lit up. It was the meteor shower, right on time. Dark Cacao and Hollyberry watched in amazement and didn't speak at all. Hours passed, and Hollyberry yawned. "Cacao..? You still there?" She looked down to reveal a cute image. Dark Cacao, a bitter king, asleep while hugging Hollyberry's arm and resting his head on her shoulder. Hollyberry didn't want to wake him up, so they just stayed there. 

They just stayed watching the meteor shower. 

( YOUR WELCOME AHAHH )