my boyfriend

I love him. More than I could've ever imagined loving anyone. 

Hes not just my boyfriend, he's my best friend, my other half, she's the piece I've been missing all my life. he completes me, and even though we've had a good share of ups and downs, I wouldn't give any of it up for the entire universe, I love him.

And I love every single second we spend together, and every single day, I feel so blessed and grateful to have this man in my life, he's quite literally the person I've always dreamed of. 

Hes so caring, intelligent, hardworking, driven passionate, gentle, kind, trusting, witty, exquisite and so much more. 

And I wish he could see himself the way I see him every single day, and I want him to fall in love with himself the way I have. hes a work of art, hand carved and sculpted by the Greeks themselves, with so much precision and beauty. He's perfect, even more so actually. 

I'm pretty sure he's sleeping right now, and I hope he has such a nice rest, and wakes up feeling happy and ready to start his day. 

I also hope when he wakes up and reads this, it makes him smile. He has the most beautiful grin I've ever seen, he's enchanting. And I love him.

It's him and I, until the end of time, and I firmly believe that there's nothing in this world strong enough to come between us. For even when it's difficult, even when we see the world in different hues, I will always fight for us, and I will always come around and see his side of things and I promise that I'll always be here for him, it doesn't matter what I'm dealing with, or what time it is, or if I'm busy, if it's possible, I will always make the time, and make sure to give him a safe place to talk about whatever he pleases, with no judgement or strings attached. I'm here to support him, for him to lean on, I've got his back in every situation, and I'm not going anywhere, ever. 

Hes the love of my life. My love, my life, my everything. he means more to me than all the stars in the night sky. hes priceless, truly precious. Nothing could ever compare to his beauty. And one day I hope he recognizes just how lovely and incredible he really is. 

I'm in love with him, with every fibre of his being, and I want everyone to know he's mine. 

And since I know he's reading this: 

Good morning darling! I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than anything, and I'm so thankful to be yours. Meeting you, without a doubt was one of the most special moments in my entire life, thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me even when I'm a pain, thank you for being there for me when it feels like the walls are closing in, thank you for being you. I'm eternally grateful, and I'm eternally in love with you. Together we can get through anything, I'm not going anywhere <3 

With love,

  Your Alexander