1 Samuel 28:7

Title: 1 Samuel 28:7 | Written by: N7x Voss | Original release date: March 14, 2023

"So you are the one called Sylvia?" The male voice asked. She nodded. But all she could see was darkness. A bag or something was over her head. Her wrists were bound behind her back. Suddenly someone grabbed that hood off of her. She could see a young human male dressed in all back like her, about her age. 24.

They were in some warehouse she guessed. Dark or night time. Dimly lit warehouse. Spotlight over the two of them."Are the ropes really necessary?" Sylvia asked, "Also, nice to meet you, Sagastume." Sylvia said.

"I heard you were wishing for change and want to set in motion things. Had to see you for myself who you were." Just then several other figures stepped out of the darkness into the light dressed in black, with skeleton masks. They carried handguns and one with a semi-automatic rifle. Henchmen. She thought. Could be useful or they could be threats. "I wish to resurrect, Lord Adriel," Sylvia stated. She looked at them and was met with silence.

Sagastume laughed and shook his head. "Lord Adriel died fighting the Warrior Nun. He claimed he couldn't be killed and he was felled. It's impossible to resurrect him."

"Science and magic can do anything together. If you believe in limits you get limitations. If you believe in something infinite or limitless you get everything." Sylvia replied. She did her best to motion him to move closer and listen. Sagastume stepped forward, leaning forward to listen. "I have found a way to resurrect the master. Our old master. Yes, he did die in a sense, but can be restored with the correct ritual and equipment."

"Ritual? Magic? Only the Warrior Nun, Lord Adriel, and the demons can use magic."

"That's not entirely true. I am an ancient immortal and eternal witch from the Endor coven." Sylvia stated.

"Is that so? So powerful? Witch? Who are you really?"

"I am Sylvia. I am the first immortal being. I grew so powerful over my other sisters in my coven that they betrayed me. Because they were jealous of my power or something!" She began. Recollecting the memories of being stabbed by their cursed sword. "UGH!" She let out a cry, it felt like she felt the blade just now again. She shook her head clearing her thoughts. "Entire Israel feared me so my family, my coven turned to the king taking him up on a deal. That he would spare all those who would help in my defeat! I was going to wipe him and his kingdom from the EARTH! HE WAS KILLING MY SISTERS!" She yelled out in anger. 100 of my sisters, 3,500 soldiers of Israel, and King Saul stood against me that day. Putting an end to my ritual. I would've won if it wasn't for their magical sword that cut me down and split divided my soul into 3 guardian families. Once I reconnect or kill those guardians I will be fully restored to power."

"That is quite the story I don't believe you." He then motioned to his men. Two started to approach her. But she was already out of her binds by simply willing it? She stood up they stood back shocked as the ropes fell to the floor. "Don't just stand there! Shoot her!" Sagastume commanded.

"I wished for an alliance," Sylvia stated, the henchmen raised their guns. "We're both followers of Adriel we could have banned together?" BANG! BANG! BANG! Bullets hit their target but those bullets simply bounced off an invisible barrier that seemed to become visible shimmer red energy whenever the bullet impacted it. Just above her skin and clothing. She sighed as they stopped shooting. Stunned? What I told you all was true. I am a witch. Possibly the last one.

"You have angered me." She stated, Sagastume, grimaced turning to run. His henchmen loyal to him started to back up and reload. With a snap of her fingers and reaching out towards Sagastume as he tried to make a run for it red magical energy shot out of her hands the blast cut him down turning him to ash. His henchmen now started to run for it seeing as they were way out of their league. But her mind was already focused and she used her powers to close and lock the doors. She didn't need to see in the dark she had already cast a spell beforehand to cover that.

"Stay," she commanded she used her mental powers to calm them they slowly returned lowering their weapons. "I could use soldiers in my mission to return our Lord Adriel. Are you with me or with him?" She motioned to the pile of dust.

They all slowly nodded their heads yes. "Then let's get to work. I must be restored to full power."