Leviticus 20:27

Title: Leviticus 20:27 | Written by: N7x Voss | Original release date: March 20, 2023

ANCIENT ISRAEL

"You can't kill me," She used her mind to break the necks of several soldiers coming up behind them. THUD! All of them fell to the ground dead. King Saul was on the ground she stood above him. "You killed my sisters! I am going to kill you." She reached with her right hand and mind summoning a nearby sword from a dead soldier. Levitating it and bringing it to her hand. Grasping the blade as raised it above her.

SWISH! "UGH!" Sylvia let out a cry of pain. She was cut in the back she turned to look at Sister Abigail her sister and fellow witch carrying the Soul Destroyer. The sword to split one in 3. Sylvia couldn't believe it. She fell to her knees the suprise and betrayal. "Abigail!" She cried out. Abigail, blonde hair, fair skin, wearing dark robes stood back.

"I am sorry, Sister Sylvia."

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Sylvia stood up raising the sword towards Abigail whom then stabbed her. "UGH!" Sylvia fell back onto the ground. King Saul stood up looking at Sylvia, who was now unconscious then at Abigail. "You and your sisters made the right choice. Since you worked with us today we will spare you all but the rest that are with her," He motioned to Sylvia, "They must be killed."

Abigail shed a few tears. Then red light shone around Sylvia. A humming sound and her wounds began to heal. Shimmering. Vibrating and three of Sylvia lay on the ground all wearing the same clothing it seemed to copy her clothes while splitting her. Abigail looked up at Saul. "We don't have much time, King she can't be killed in this realm she must be separated from her other parts. If they reunite she will regain her strength and threaten God. . .all the gods!" Several more of Saul's soldiers came up.

King Saul motioned them to pick up all three Sylvia. "She will be locked away-"

"Forever."

"Locked away forever."

"Forever."

"FOREVER."

PRESENT DAY, BARCELONA SPAIN

"Why are we here?" One of her men asked. She sighed. Having to explain herself again. "To make myself to become powerful. You see that building." Sylvia pointed, at the giant towers in the distance. "A church so what?" She stopped the car at the red light. "It's not some church, that is the largest unfinished Catholic Church in the world, the Sagrada Familia."

"Also, it is the OCS secret base of operations in this area

"Also, it is the OCS secret base of operations in this area. One of the sisters contains the second part of my soul. I want it back." The light turned green, she drove towards the church. Tourists on the outside. "I want you all to make some noise. Shoot some civilians make the OCS come out. Hmm. . .shoot civilians then shoot the Nuns that you see. Need them to respond and come out. When they come out I'll strike." But they won't know it's me. She had a spare black tea shirt and put it on around her face like a ninja mask.

She stopped the car at a nearby intersection people were confused by this. Lines of tourists turned to see the car parked in the nearby intersection. Even if her men didn't want to be canon fonder they had no choice she was commanding them with her mental powers. Controlling their movements sent them. 5 men in all black with guns stepped out. Shouts of alarm then panic. She ordered her men to fire.

ZIP BANG BANG! Bullets flew at the crowd at the entrance of the church, visiting the legendary tourist attraction, immediately panic caused people to run away and inside the church. Sylvia got out of the car now and began to follow the wave of death her soldier had created. Then three nuns exited the church. Waves of people ran past them inside. Sylvia knew OCS members when she saw them. Always willing to help and fight instead of being actual secretive spies. Predictable.

One of the Nuns an Asian girl with red hair jumped down the stairs at the entrance. Landing near two of her men. The OCS member then proceeded to pull out a sub-machine gun gunning two of her pawns down. The other 3 soldiers she had opened fire the red-haired girl rolled to the right then left and found cover behind a tree. Sylvia stood back she could try to infiltrate the girls mind but she didn't the OCS to know of her return so easily but she could smell the other part of her soul so close. The two other OCS girls both set up postions near the entrance with marksmen rifles sniping two more of her men. The last soldier ran forward pistol firing at the red-haired girl she easily gunned him down. Sylvia was disappointed. "Screw secrecy." Raising a hand toward the red-haired girl she began to give her a serious migraine. The redhead cried out in pain falling to the floor. The two other OCS members now turned to Sylvia, aiming to fire. Stunned their bullets bounced off her magical barrier.

They then proceeded to fire at her some more not believing what they were seeing. She then ran up to them. One of the girls began to back up. She then grabbed her friend and began to choke her. The Sister turned around dropping her rifle and firing at her with her pistol as she ran towards Sylvia. She let go of the other nun making her fall to the ground unconscious. The Sister with the pistol had now emptied the clip on her but her magical barrier shimmered each time stopping the bullets. The nun now pulled out a dagger trying to stab-

"Shit," Slyvia looked down at her stomach the bitch found an opening. She looked up to see the Sister nun looking hopeful thinking she had a chance. "You shouldn't have done that." Her barrier stopped fast-moving projectiles in melee it was useless. She then headbutted the girl in front of her sending her on her back on the ground. She then knew this girl had the other part of her soul. She grabbed the dagger in her pulling it out. The sister recovered and was shocked to see Sylvia's wound heal up and the flesh reforming. "You are the careless guardian of my soul. I had hoped for a challenge but you unknowingly gave yourself up to me because you probably wanted to help people and your sisters in that totally terrorist attack back there." She then plunged the dagger into the girl's heart. Then a burst of purple energy exploded from the nun knocking Sylvia back. She groaned in pain as the magic swirled in the air above the dead nun and then dove into Sylvia. Merging becoming two out of three.

I am supreme. But she couldn't stay here for long OCS were probably gathering nearby soldiers and she could hear police sirens in the distance. For now, she had to lay low and strike again later to reclaim the last part of her soul.