Jeremiah 23:24

24 Who can hide in secret places
so that I cannot see them?"
declares the Lord.
"Do not I fill heaven and earth?"
declares the Lord.

She ran across the runway. Towards the black Falcon 900LX, the stairs from the side door are already down and open. Two bodyguards stood at the bottom waiting for her. They were loyal and she paid them well. As she ran up the steps they followed suit. "Pilot get me out of here." Where too?"

"We have the necessary papers. Take me to Algiers." Sylvia told the pilot. Eventually, she found her way to a seat. She already felt more powerful after she killed the second guardian of her soul she needed one more to return to full power. Those within the OCS when they find out who died of their members at the attack on the La Sagrada Familia assuming they have any members left that know of my existence probably are rushing to guard the last part of my soul and retrieve the ancient weapon that defeated me in the first place.  I have to be swift! The element of surprise I am losing. Right now I am on the offense they are on the defense I cannot allow them time to recover a distraction will be required. "I need to make a phone call."

_______

It was now night, and news traveled fast about the attack on the church La Sagrada Familia. Mother Superion was at the entrance of the courtyard. They had reclaimed this place after Lord Adriel's defeat. New sisters, new faces, but now most of the girls were in bed but. . .tonight they had two visitors, Sister Bae Mi-Kyong, but she went by Mi for short. She had red hair and was originally from South Korea. Next to her was Sister Fox, she went by Foxy as a nickname.

"You two were at the church what happened?" Mother Superion asked as all three proceeded to head towards the dorms. Mi was the first to speak, "Have you heard of the Endo-" BANG! BANG! Shots rang out from the rooftop Foxy was falling face forward onto the ground. "MY GOSH!" Mi cried grabbing Foxy by the arm trying to drag her. Mother Superion saw them troopers, hired guns, and mercenaries dressed in black scaling the walls of their base. Rifles, pistols, some with knives. The one whom she believed fired the first shot now aimed at Mi!

She pushed her sister out of the way! Bang! The shot missed, but Foxy lay still, in the middle of the courtyard. Luckily their other sisters were now away and coming out of their dorms some of them kept guns in their rooms. Gunfight commenced! Their sisters getting shot, two sisters who had joined a week ago fell dead as they entered the courtyard to help, and intruders dying as well. Mother Superion and Mi took cover behind a pillar. Sister Amy ran past them firing at the roof. Some of the mercenaries came into the courtyard, before Mother Superion could do anything KA-BOOM! A grenade exploded sending Sister Amy back and sending pieces of the ground out as shrapnel cutting people. 

Mi was crying, "Foxy, she is. . . she is. . ." Mother Superior snapped her fingers in front of Mi. "Not now sister! Get up and grab a weapon!" She grabbed a pistol and began to return fire nailing the first two men in the courtyard. Mi nodded unholstering her own gun and stood up peeking around the pillar and shot a man in the head.

Soon there was silence as the last enemy combatant was shot dead. "Check the wounded!" Mother Superion ordered. Who had attacked them? What was going on?

 Mi put her pistol away and ran over to wear Foxy was, checking her pulse then turning her over. Blood was seeping from her would the shot had grazed her neck. Mi began to put pressure on it. "Foxy!" 

Mother Superior came over to them, "Sister Mi, what is going on? I believe you had something to tell me."

"An ancient foe of ours has returned. The first immortal being known as Sylvia." Mi explained.

_______

Beatrice was at an American diner and she wasn't alone. They had been exploring the world and shutting down any operations or groups that supported Adriel. Originally they started in Europe, but recently they came to the Americas. When she left the order and began her own life she didn't think she would continue to fight people supporting Adriel. She had been joined by two other sisters, blondie twins, Sister Valerie and Sister Valentina they had been known as they but they had also left the order to fight Adriel's followers and hunt them across the world.

Valerie and Beatrice were eating some fries when finally they noticed Valentina's motorcycle pull up. She had been undercover in one of the groups that still wanted Adriel to return. This group K4-2B was one of the biggest groups in North America with many bases. Valentina parked and found their table ordering her burger and fries. Taking a seat in their secluded booth in the back.  "Seems like 4 months ago when Adriel was defeated many groups K4-B2, The Shadowfiends, Adriel's Fist, and Southlands all began to fight for more control but one person came out on top."

"Who is he?" Beatrice asked.

"It's her actually, and they call her Sylvia, The Last Witch, The Next Leader, Resurrector," Valentina replied.

Valerie was curious, "Why call her Resurrector?"

"She made a promise that she will resurrect Lord Adriel." 

"How did she get the nickname The Last Witch?" Beatrice asked.

"From what I gather only rumors she can move things with her mind and cast spells," Valentina said.

"That can't be true," Valerie added.

"I wouldn't eliminate that possibility, it's not crazy," Beatrice finally said. "Any idea, where this Sylvia is?"

Valentina opened her mouth when suddenly. Beatrice's phone turned on. "Who is it?" Both twins asked, "It's Mother Superion." Beatrice said. She picked up.

"Mother Superion, you know I am no longer with the order. Also, I thought you would be asleep at this time I take it this call is-"

"Have you heard about the attack on La Sagrada Familia this morning?" 

"The La Sagrada Familia was attacked?" Beatrice asked shocked, both sisters looked up from their meals. "Yes, and it's also an OSC base underneath with only a few special elite members guarding a secret."

"Let me guess, Sylvia?"

"Exactly, she is an ancient witch part of the Endor coven. When Lord Adriel came into power we lost contact with an OSC base in Germany, Sister Bethany must have died freeing Sylvia's soul. Then now after his fall and his forces fractured, Sylvia stepped up taking command and is planning on gaining all her power back to regain her full strength if she gets all her magic restored there is no telling what she will do. The attack on the church she killed Sister Megan freeing the other part of her soul now she needs to kill one more."

"Can she be stopped?"

"According to Sister Mi, she is the squad leader that Sister Megan served under. There is a sword called Soul Destroyer. Another OSC base in Russia has it they know of Sylvia and have been training in case she returns. I am going to get in touch with them right after."

"Who has the last part of Sylvia's soul?" Beatrice asked.

"They don't have combat experience. The last guardian family left the church years ago joining a different denomination and Sylvia's soul should be with. . let's say. The family had a daughter and each new descendent moves the soul. . ."

"They had a daughter to just pass her spirit down so they don't die if she returned hunting for the other part of her soul." Beatrice summarized. "What is her name?"

"Susan King. Rich family spoiled her, but also neglect her, they give her bodyguards though because they know OSC would be pissed otherwise. I learned from Mi, that we had a couple of sisters watching her from a distance. She hasn't heard any word from them when Adriel came into power so. . ."

"You want me and the twins to move in and take her someplace safe?"

"Yes, you are the closest members.  . .ex-members that can respond."

"We will secure her not sure if her old security team will hand her willingly."

"Do what needs to be done."

"I am going to get several squads across the globe together and they will hunt Sylvia she can't hide forever."

"Sounds like a plan."