prologue

——Rise Of The New Star——

Narator POV

DGP or Desire Gran Prix is a reality rider show that have a lot of viewer, why you ask? That's because the winner can recreate the world however they desire. The reward is very appealing indeed but the risk is also high. If you eliminated you basically died and if you Disqualified your desire that you fought all the way will be Vanished. DGP already have countless season but at some point a Star is join the battle "Ace Ukiyo" or known as Kamen Rider Geats always win. Because of he always win the game master is displeased by that and making a plan to make Ace retire from the DGP forever but his plan is backfire at him making the producer erased him from existence because violating the rule of DGP. Some time after a war happen or known as War For Desire (WFD) making the world in crumble state but was safed by Ace new Desire "to fuse 2 world together, one that have supranatural and the current world". At first the DGP staff is disagree with the term of changing desire but after producer and all sponsor agree his desire is changed and because of that Desire the world is safed.

A few years later the DGP is shocked by Ace saying that he will retire as DGP player. Because of this eveyone is sad but when he chuckled and say "from now i will become DGP sponsor instead" everyone is angry and try hitting him. After they calm down everyone ask Ace his reason and his answer is simple "i want to entrust this DGP to next generation and maybe my kid will become my Successor" and with that the curtain for the "Ace" is fall.

20 year later

Like ace state the "New Star" is born in DGP with the same ID Core. And what make everyone surprise is because he have the same sure name as Ace. After resting the world back and forth the "New Star" earn his own nickname "Undying Winner" from the staff and the sponsor including his father. The last season of DGP is in blast, more than DGP that ever happen. The supranatural is get caught in the DGP even become one of it's player. Geats however get fired up and still winning the DGP. Now he is in his house with his family telling him that they will move to kuoh and ask him to at least try to attending school and not always in private study.

As we all know kuoh is Managed by 2 devil heiress and also this season of DGP will start there all watcher i hope this new stage of battle will satisfy your boredom, please sit back and enjoy the show.

???'s POV

Director: perfect, marvelous like always Katsu-chan

Katsu: you praising me to much director

———————————————————

Name: Katsu Ukiyo
Age: 17 (second year highschool)
Family
Dad: Ace Ukiyo (alive)
Mom: Azuki Ukiyo (alive)
Sister: Kaede Ukiyo (alive)
DGP: Kamen Rider Geats (active)
Occupation: Highschool Idol

———————————————————

Director: no no i just being honest here. Hey are you really going to kuoh?

Katsu: unfortunately, yes *frown*

I will miss everyone here to be honest, they treat me like a friend instead of idol that's a very rare thing if you ask me.