Special Chapter 1

–– A story from different timeline ––

(A/N: this take place between chapter 10 and 11)

Narrator POV

Let me explain about the difference between the current world and the world Katsu Hakurei is from. A world where there's no boundaries between myth, legend, god, human, or should i say a world where everything is live side by side. First and notably the most significant is revolve around DGP. In his world the DGP is disband and reform into DR or Desire Rider. The reason is in this world ace or kamen rider geats and tsumuri unlock their creation power and decided to recreate DGP into not an entertainment show but into an organization that protect the world.

After a few year doing their duty Ace decided to abandon his position and erase some of his memory and his power of creation to fulfill his mother last wish "achieve his own happiness." Tsumuri now act as sole overseer of organization but before Ace left she give him An ID Core, A buckle and desire driver. The rider form is similar to Geats but with red base color and the buckle is red magnum buckle. She also give Ace one last wish and he said "if it's possible can you cut my reincarnation cycle? I already found what i search in the first place anyway. I don't need to repeat it all over again." She knew why he want that but she also find it hard to do it because she consider Ace like her own family but she grant it with a certain condition. Ace will not aged until he find his happiness.

After a few year traveling around the world he finally back to Japan. He meet with a lot of people but he still feel empty. After some times in Japan he than stumble to a Shrine but at the same time he get sucked by a dimensional rifts. When Ace in the dimensional rifts he somehow able to regain his old memories and his power of creation

Ace: what the hell is happen?

He confused by how he able to regain back his memory and power of creation. He try to get back to his own dimensions but failed so he decides to scout around until he know that the world he stumble is very different than his old world. He continues to walk around until he almost get ambush by flame like spirit.

Ace: *smirk* like they said "keep the show running." Henshin

He than put his desire driver and red magnum buckle than he engulfed by red light before revealing the same Geats as Hakurei Katsu. And that's mark the beginning of existence of Kamen Rider in that world.

Back to present
Destroyed Shrine
Hakurei's POV

(A/N: i will call Katsu Ukiyo and Katsu Hakurei by their last name in when they in the same world or in the screen at the same time to avoid confusion)

Hakurei: and after some year he meet my mother and get married and the story goes on.

Ukiyo: alright so how you now possessed his driver and is Ryuzan somehow relate to why you here or...

Hakurei: to the former my dad just give it to me after my little sister inherited the shrine and to the latter maybe you referring to Ryuzan Seishin or Buffa.

Ukiyo: so his last name is Seishin huh...

Hakurei: he is indeed from the same dimensions like me but *nervous* i limited to move around this Shrine area.

Ukiyo: than you call me to inform me this so i can lure him here, Alright i get the plan.

Hakurei: that's my original plan but i have a better idea related to how he able to move freely

If the reason of this limitations is somehow relate to our previous world than better not lure him to this area. I thought. The other reason is maybe because he actually not alive at all.

Hakurei: i will train you to counter him so make sure to visit whenever you free.

He thinking a bit, maybe he is thinking why i change my first and most reasonable plan but i can't let this world get involved any further than this. *Sigh* if there's miss Yukari in this world i would surely punch her in the face....... Correction i will shot her with Magnum Shooter 40X.

Ukiyo: *sigh* i don't have much choice aren't I, *smile* we have a deal.

I than shake his hand

Hakurei: than you can go back now

He than exit the area but i noticed some things in his head

Hakurei:*shout* you should get that fox ear headband off first.

He rub his head before realized that something is indeed on his head and after he take it off he turn to me and shout.

Ukiyo: *shout* you should said it earlier.

He than continue to walk away.

Hakurei: well i should get back now.

I than go inside the barrier that immediately teleported me to my home world "gensokyo" a land of fantasy. When i back i look at the sky notice that the time different is just to long or the time flow is just stopped when i travel between world.

???: it's your power i think.

Katsu: you should stop that habit you know. I and Reimu is an exception to only human that not surprised by your suddenly appearance.

???: *Giggle* sorry it's my habit as Gap Yokai alright.

Katsu: *sigh* alright if you excuse me i need to sleep now.

???: Oh aren't you curious about your question from before?

Katsu: not anymore, i already figured it out anyway.

???: Alright, oh and say hi to Reimu for me okay~ *smirk*

Katsu: can you stop that teasing habit Yukari.

Yukari: awww~ but it's my way so no woman will steal you somehow darling~

*Sigh* i should explain from start didn't I. Yukari here is one of three sage but they somehow always fight for me like I'm dating them. And no for your information I'm not in relationships with anyone at the moment alright.

Katsu: we're not even a couple you know that right Yukari.

Yukari: not yet. After i make sure th—

Better run now than never.

Special chapter 1 Complete

To be continued in next Chapter

Narrator: just like that?

Author: yeah what do you expect the gap between chapter 10 and 11 is small anyway.

Narrator: so will you make story about this katsu?

Author: for the time being no. Anyway sorry for the short chapter. I want to write a long chapter if possible but my brain always get stucked so yeah sorry about it.

Narrator: the exam really get you burn up huh?

Author: i don't want to talk about it so see you next time folks.

Narrator: have a nice day/night everyone