Chapter 9 (2nd Season)

——Calm Before the Casastrope Start——

Author's POV

The day of judgement has passed, the Church agent already in their way to Japan but they didn't know that something that very big will happen. Something that will shock even the supranatural and the cause isn't just one and it is....... *Chuckle* i will let you reader to speculate, but I will give you a few clue to help:
First "covered in blood it rise, the blade it hold dance through enemy body, once known now forgotten in history, once again reveling itself, neither a friend nor a foes."
Second "a magician always have their own trick, tamer always befriend with animals, promise that always be fulfilled, the show are already begun for them"
Last "revelation is unavoidable, two rival clash each other, the miracle and the curse, one with the power of the death, one with the power to make anything possible, their twisted fate are bound with each other, unchangeable fate in this changeable world."

Now my dear reader let's watch what will they do, or more accurate what will they do to realize each other desire. With this the "Fight to Realize Your Desire" second season start.

3rd POV
Location: Jyamato Garden

In the garden in unknown Location Gardener, Ryuzan while in his rider form and 2 other mysterious rider is talking.

???: So you really go out from the grave huh Buffa?

???: Shirowe you shouldn't insults your teammates, but it's true nonetheless.

Shirowe: see you don't deny it either big bird

Buffa: *sigh* Shirowe stop that and Ginpen try not to trigger his anger.

Ginpen: roger that.

Gardener: *laugh* now it's getting more lively here right Inu-kun?

Inu: woof woof.

Gardener: yeah you right, Buffa-kun should explain what he have done to the point not answering any call.

Buffa: let's just say i get a new power and it's better to show you than explaining.

He than take his Jyamato buckle and take out a buckle that everyone never see. He than insert it at his desire driver but it somehow copying itself to the other side of the driver.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛: MUTATION SET

Ginpen: oh very fitting to a zombie.

Gardener: indeed.

He than pull one of the buckle trigger and the other is mimicking the movement of the other buckle but the difference is when it pull backwards the other is go to opposite direction.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛: DUAL ON, HAZARD SPREAD, DANGEROUS ZOMBIE, READY? FIGHT!

Shirowe: what a show off, let's see it performance in a fight.

Buffa: better not waste our energy at useless fight. How about we have a duel instead.

Shirowe: alright what's the catch?

Buffa: there's only one loser so the punishment is to feed the Gardener new pet.

Gardener: *smirk* oh you care for me after all.

Buffa: i only do it so you won't call me for useless thing over and over again after getting bunch new animal.

Shirowe: alright get ready to feed the animal buffa.