chapter 10

——Another Dimension Counterpart——

3rd POV
Cage in heaven

???: Hmph.... Looks like the god power in this cage is slowly depleting, that's mean....

The sacred gear thinking about a lot of possibility that can happen and come to one conclusion, "the god is already dead sometimes after sealed him in the cage."

???: *Smirk* now let's see, if he's still out there...... Epyon

The sacred gear then starts to emitting a very high aura. The cage is supposed to nullify it but because it's become weaker than when it first created it break in a second

???: Finally now let's see if there's any human really worth becoming my hos- no successors.

The sacred gear then flies down to the earth. The heavens higher up notice his signature and their suspicions are confirmed when an angel is reporting to him.

Angel: sir Michael, the cage is destroyed.

The archangel Michael was shocked when one of his biggest fears came to reality.

Michael: *sigh* alright now does anyone have seen where it went?

Angel: unfortunately sir it goes down straight to earth.

Michael: alright send some exorcist to locate him then we will attack him.

Angel: but sir what if he already found

Michael: when it comes to it *sigh* we can only hope he or she didn't become our enemy.

Meanwhile
DGP office
Faze's POV

Hmm buffa and the other Sinyal are spotted around kuoh much more than before. Maybe....

Faze: they seem to be planning something and they are definitely either involved with the kokabiel.

Kururi: so how about the meeting with supranatural? Do you intend to join because of their involvement?

Oh shit, i forgot that Kururi is here. *Sigh* i should stop my habit of thinking things out loud.

Faze: i think we should do that so we can state which are foes and which are allies. So did you get any information regarding the UN... No the Smart Brain and ZECT involvement in this?

Kururi: yes

She then gave me her tablet which contains the information we get so far.

Faze: *sigh* It's unfortunate that we can determine how many riders they have but they have the same base.

Kururi: yes, they are based on data that G-3 and G-3X also a cancelled upgrade unit with code name G-4.

Faze: *stand up* alright we will have the next meeting immediately, can you inform the other?

Kururi: with pleasure director *bow and leave*

When Kururi leaves I then pull two boxes which contain something that i hope will never use. I then put the boxes at the table and call someone.

Faze(phone): yes it's me...... I need the "two" to get ready...... Yes it's as you predict....... Do you mean Creo?...... Alright i will keep a close eye on him.

I than close the phone and start thinking why creo is same as the "two." I start looking at a related documents about him, and what peaks my interest is that Daichi Kurata or Kamen Rider Creo isn't one person.

Faze: a dissociative identity disorder that's completely different from one to another huh. Guess it's worth a shot.

I then get another box which is a very dusty one because it's ID Core has a unique one. It also has a compatible buckle that's on par with command twin buckle but it only can use that buckle so it's pretty much not used and now, could we finally find a way to utilize it?