Part 1

Abhimanyu's birthday was being celebrated with utmost joy. However toxic the elder Birlas are, they don't fail to celebrate birthdays if they get motivation. And this year Akshara gave them that motivation. They need not be asked twice to perform for Abhimanyu's celebration. They all loved Abhimanyu very dearly. Atleast at times like these they never failed to show that love. It is true that their love is conditional but neither Abhimanyu nor Akshara cared about that. They would rather enjoy what they have. Who doesn't have flaws. Everyone had. And they were ok with it.

Everyone were snapped out of their happy bubble when they heard Mahima Birla's voice - OH MY GODD!!!

To say Gorillas were shocked would be an understatement of the year. They couldn't believe their eyes. Neil and Aarohi were standing at the doorstep. That is not surprising. What shocked them is the garlands around their necks, Sindhoor and Mangalsutra on Aarohi!!! Neil and Aarohi got married.

Manish Goenka and Swarna Goenka didn't even know how to react. That was their daughter who got married. She didn't even respect them enough to take their permission?

Kairav and Vansh stood still mutely like they always did. They themselves don't know why they always find themselves standing back and watching the show like audience.

Manjari was shocked into silence. She didn't know if she should feel bad that she couldn't see her son's wedding or feel bad that her son married Aarohi Goenka!! That was all she could think. She completely forgot and ignored the fact that her son didn't approach her before taking such a big decision of his life. Her son didn't find her approachable to discuss his life with her. It was convenient for her to forget and ignore the reality and facts. She was always like that. Her brain functioned that way. No one could even fault her.

Anand Birla was no less than Kairav and Vansh. He was just a namesake head of the family who is remembered only when they sit for breakfast while he sat in that head chair! Mahima Birla was excited to watch the drama unfold!! Harshvardhan Birla was expression less. He didn't feel anything remotely but he felt anger flaring up inside him.

Akshara cursed herself for thinking to wait until Abhi's birthday for talking to Neil. She should have talked to Neil in the morning itself following her instincts.

Abhimanyu couldn't believe his eyes. His brother got married. He eloped and got married. He married Aarohi Goenka! He didn't even discuss it with him once! But could he really blame Neil for that? He was not available for Neil in the past 1 year. He himself was in so much pain that he ignored Neil completely. Now he was paying for that. That was his cross to bear!! But this is not the time to sit and feel guilty. He couldn't sit and let his child drink poison. He need to find out what happened.

Everyone's excitement for Abhimanyu's birthday was long gone. Abhimanyu no longer felt like cutting the cake. There was nothing to celebrate. He failed as a brother. He was not that shameless to celebrate his failure.

Akshara looked at her husband. She could see through his emotions very clearly. Her husband was feeling guilty. And somewhere she was also the reason all this happened. She left her Abhi and went away not thinking about the consequences. Even though her intentions were pure, consequences were not all good. She does not regret what she did. But she definitely feel bad for what happened. But that doesn't give Neil the right to do all this. His brother might not be available for 1 year. Neil can't ignore the fact that he was available for the remaining 24 years of his life without a question and coma. He should have discussed this with Abhimanyu before doing it. Her husband deserved that respect.

Abhimanyu moved forward - Itni bari entry marega, vo bhi mere birthday pe, ye nahi socha tha maine!!

Neil closed his eyes. His brother's sarcastic remark only meant one thing. He was hurt. He finally managed to hurt his brother. Again!!!