Part - 4

Abhimanyu and Parth were sitting together in the very same lawn in the evening having their ever perfect coffee made by Manjari. Shefali joined them after a bit. She looked exhausted. It was becoming very tough for her to handle a 1 yr old child as well as her job but she is enjoying every moment of it as much as she is hating it. She is just loving and embracing her motherhood with all her life. 

Abhimanyu looked at Shefali's smile - Bahut kush lag rahi hai bhabhi aap. Koi wajah?

Shefali - Ek maa ko kush hone ke liye vajah nahi chahiye hoti hai Abhimanyu. Bas Shivu ko yaad karke hi smile aagaya chehre pe.

Abhimanyu smiled. Mother's love is indeed pure. 

Parth took Shefali's legs and put them on his lap massaging her feet. Off late she is having knee and leg pains - Kabhi kabhi us bete ki baap ko bhi yaad karke smile karliya karo!!

Shefali chuckled - Uski aankhe tho bilkul tumari tarah hai Parth. Jab bhi use yaad karti hu tho, tum bhi yaad aa hi jate ho!!

Abhimanyu - Vaise, sharam nahi aati aapko, apne hi bache se jalte hue?

Parth mocked - Beta, mai tho sirf joke kar raha tha. Lekin yahi dialogue tu apni Akshu se real mein kahega jab tera apna bacha hoga. Tab mai tumhe yahi dialogue yaad dilaunga. 

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes - Matlab kuch bhi!! Mai apne hi bache se kyu jalunga? Koi kaam nahi hai mujhe?

That is when Neil and Akshara entered the lawn with Shivu and their own coffees. Abhimanyu was quick to take Shivu from his wife's hands. He missed his little champ a bit too much. 

Neil - Vaise kaisi kaam ki baat kar rahe the aap?

Parth appraised Neil of the whole situation. Neil very casually like he was stating a universal fact - Aap tho jealous honge bhai. Mai yeh likhe de sakta hu!!! 

Abhimanyu glared Neil while the latter looked away. Parth - Use aankhe kya dikha raha hai? Sach hi tho bol raha hai.

Abhimanyu sulked and looked at his wife. Akshara herself was smiling but she sobered up immediately - Kyu tang kar rahe ho mere pati ko. Bichara!!

Abhimanyu raised his collar. Akshara - Vo jealous hoga tab bhi aap log use tang nahi karoge!

Remaining laughed while Abhimanyu sulked even more. He looked at Shivu who was also grinning from ear to ear as he understood what his chachi just said - Hasle hasle. Tu bhi Hasle. 

Parth did a hi-five with Akshara - Nice one Akshara!!

Abhimanyu sulked even more on principle but was enjoying each and every moment of it. 

That is when Aarohi entered. Everyone became silent. They were still not comfortable with her even after a week. Aarohi - May I join you?

Parth nodded and moved away to give Aarohi space beside Neil. Silence engulfed them for 5 minutes not knowing what to talk.

Finally Shefali decided to break the silence - Kaam kaise chal rahi hai, Aarohi?

Aarohi smiled -  Achi chal rahi hai, bhabhi. I am planning to do further studies.

Everyone's ears perked up listening to this. Now that Aarohi was being Aarohi, they were unknowingly inclining towards her talks. Aarohi also had a normal talk with her siblings not even realising it. 

Abhimanyu and Parth gave their inputs and suggestions to Aarohi. Neil was more than happy. He felt his life becoming normal. But little did he knew there was a storm awaiting him. 

It was Monday in the morning everyone sat down for breakfast when Manjari brought up the discussion of Satyanarayana veneration for Aarohi and Neil.