Part - 3

Disclaimer : Aarohi's suspension from Birla Hospital due to her carelessness didn't at all happen guys. She is a very good doctor who cares about her profession and patients. I should have told you this before itself. But I forgot. Aarohi being a state topper and doing that thing is something which will not at all happen guys. DKP is just brainless to put that. Aarohi's reason for choosing this profession is to save people as she couldn't save her mother. A girl like that will never be careless in all her senses. As much as I loved Abhimanyu roasting Aarohi in those episodes, I hate the fact that they completely made Aarohi's existence a waste.

Everyone were having their breakfast after successfully controlling their laughs. They didn't want to offend Neil in any way. But Neil himself was trying very hard not to laugh. His wife doesn't know the difference between Salt and Sugar. He found it very funny. He could tease her the whole life with this. He made a mental note to himself.

Manjari - Akshu, beta tu kahi jaa rahi hai?

Akshara - Ji Maa. Vo ek music competition hai. Winner ko apni khud ki album release karne ka mauka aur platform milega.

Manjari's eyes filled with happiness. Her daughter will become a great singer one day. She couldn't wait to see that day.

Harshvardhan Birla smiled and looked at Akshara - Wish you the very best Akshara.

Aarohi's eyebrows shot to the forehead thinking From when did Mr., sorry, Dr. Harshvardhan Birla started being positive about Akshu's music career?

Manjari - Ek dam ache se karna ha, Akshu!

Akshara - Thank you, Sir. Thank you Maa.

Parth - All the very best Akshara. Padai tho koi bhi karleta hai. Singing har kisi ki bas ki baat nahi hai. Go, rock it.

Shefali and Abhimanyu had to bit back their evil smirks at Parth's taunt directing towards special someone. Aarohi grit her teeth. She knew the taunt was directed to her. Neil was clueless. He didn't even understand that Parth was taunting. He thought it to be a compliment to Akshara.

Akshara - Thank you, Parth Bhai!

Shefali - All the very best Akshara.

Akshara - Thank you so much Bhabhi!

Nishta - I know aap hi jeetogi bhabhi. Isliye all the best nahi bolungi mai. Seedha congratulations bolungi.

Neil - Ye baat tho bilkul sahi kahi hai Nishta ne. I agree. Seedha congratulations banta hai!

Akshara smiled. Her ever charming and grateful smile. This time with a sheen of tears in her eyes - Thank you so much.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara's eyes and got annoyed. If he had his way, he would permanently close that tap - Arey, Ab isme rone wali kaunsi baat hai Akshu. Aur aap sab, rula diya na mere biwi ko.

Parth - Haa haa bhai. Rula diya na AbhikiAkshu ko. Humara Mahadev Tandav na kare ab.

Everyone laughed out loudly except for Aarohi. She was not liking it. Akshara getting all the attention just like in Goenka House. She was not at all liking it. She should do something to seek the attention. It was her first day in the house. It should be her who should be getting the attention and love. Not Akshara. Like every time, Akshara is trying to snatch her happiness. That is all the girl could think.

Mahima was also not liking the attention Abhimanyu's wife, a normal singer, and that Kairav's sister was getting. She could have taunted directly on Akshara's face but after that Kairav and Anisha's incident, she lost the respect in the house. Even though, no one was rubbing it on her face. She could sense it. So, she diverted the topic - Aarohi, ab tum aa hi gayi ho tho, hospital join karlo!