Part - 2

Abhimanyu - Mai available nahi tha. It is my cross to bear. Lekin mai apne galati dubara repeat nahi karunga. Jo bhi ho. Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye. I repeat kuch bhi. Tu mujhse aake discuss kar sakta hai!! Hmm? You don't have to suffer alone Neil.

Abhimanyu cupped Neil's face again - Jab tak tera ye bhai zinda hai na, tujhe akele kuch bhi sehne ki zarurat nahi hai. You are getting it right?

Aarohi rolled her eyes.

Neil nodded his head. His eyes filled with tears which were threatening to spill. He was indeed very lucky to have a brother like that. He was least expecting his bhai to behave this calmly. He thought his bhai would create a havoc for marrying Aarohi. Now that his bhai was talking so gently and giving the assurances, he is feeling guilty for what he did. He should have discussed it with his bhai once.

Abhimanyu kissed Neil's forehead while the latter hugged him in impulse. 

All the Birlas were in tears. The way their Abhimanyu was handling it just amazed them. From when did Abhimanyu started not acting in impulse. How did his temper calmed down? 

Abhimanyu pulled back and looked at Akshara who nodded and went away. They never needed words to understand each other. 

Akshara came out with aarti plate. She would have done much more if Neil got married with all their permission and someone other than Aarohi Goenka. But she couldn't show her unhappiness now, especially when her husband gave his word to give Aarohi and Neil's marriage a chance. 

Akshara wanted to stand with her husband and support him. She already made many mistakes before not giving him her support in few things. She didn't want to repeat them. Off late she realized, Husband and wife might fight and may have differences in their opinions, but they had to keep it up to their bedroom. Outside the bedroom, they should always stand like a strong wall. Only then people like Mahima Birla and Aarohi Goenka, will shut their mouths. Sometimes, she might agree with what her husband said. Sometimes, her Abhi will agree with what she said. 

Akshara did their aarti and welcomed the new couple into their house. Manjari was happy with this. Anand was emotionless. 

Parth was a bit happy for his brother but was much more worried for him. He hoped Aarohi wouldn't come between the brothers. Especially between Abhimanyu and Neil. He would show her hell if she comes between them. He promised to himself. That was the only bond Parth cherished in that house. He didn't want anyone dampening it. Especially Aarohi Goenka out of all the persons in the world. 

Shefali Birla didn't share her husband's happiness but she definitely shared his worry. A girl like Aarohi will never be able to adjust. The girl didn't even care her own sister and her family. How can they expect her to be nice with all of them. Birlas might be toxic. But they were always together at the end of the day. Everyone had a sense of security regarding family. That family will take care of its own. That family is the only reason Parth and her are still together. They helped them working on marriage. She just hoped Aarohi wouldn't break her family. 

Mahima was happy thinking Aarohi would be on her side in the house. Somewhere she was disappointed that Abhimanyu didn't let the matter escalate as it should. Abhimanyu's anger was his weakness and their strength. His anger always worked in their favor. 

Harshvardhan Birla was very happy for the bond his sons shared with each other. A sense of pride engulfed him even though he had no contribution in it. He hoped they would always remain like that. He would stand aside and enjoy from far. 

Everyone retired to their rooms exhausted. No one had appetite to have food.