Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Hoarding and Islands

    [2]

    Now that there is a Star House warehouse where the flow of time is still, You Xi decides to stock up on more things that he had no conditions to stock up before.

    The space of 180 cubic meters is not big, but it is not small, because the time-flow static items appear in a hovering state after entering, so they can be stacked, and a lot of things can be stored if the space is arranged reasonably.

    After escaping from Island L, plus three months later, it is conservatively estimated that she will have to stay in the apocalyptic world for about 100 days. For so many days, if she only ate convenience food, she would probably vomit.

    She has to fill up some fresh vegetables, fruits, meat, eggs, fish and shrimp in the warehouse of Star House—try to make her life as comfortable as possible under the condition.

    There are still six days left, and she still doesn't know whether she will be able to stock up after entering the apocalyptic world, so she has to prepare in advance. There were a lot of things to prepare, and she made another shopping list before going to bed.

    She listed the clothes and supplies according to the equipment she went to Antarctica. It doesn’t matter whether they look good or not. There are at home.     In terms of self-defense, she plans to buy a few more bottles of anti-wolf spray. Things like knives are not suitable for her at present, and she is afraid that when she shines the knives, someone will snatch her and hurt herself, but she can consider getting a few. The throwing stick for self-defense is the kind of three-section telescopic one, and two electric shock batons can also be equipped.     She woke up early the next day, and went to the car rental store to pick up the car she rented earlier. She rented the car for six days. It was a large SUV with one-way film on the windows, so that it would be convenient for stockpiling and shopping in the past few days.     Her first stop was to buy warm clothes, several sets of sweat-wicking thermal underwear, several sets of sweat-absorbing, breathable and warm fleece underwear, several sets of light and warm down jackets, several sets of windproof and waterproof fleece jackets, cashmere Hat, cashmere scarf, fleece gloves, waterproof mittens, cashmere socks, waterproof boots.     Armed to the teeth from the inside out, from the top to the bottom.

    This part cost her a lot of money, tsunami can go to the inland and highlands to hide, but the low temperature has nowhere to hide, the main reason is that she still doesn't know how low the low temperature is, so all according to the most cold-resistant.

    The clothes she bought filled the whole car. She turned several roads and came to a warehouse-style shopping supermarket half a city away. She parked in an inconspicuous corner of the underground garage. Receive it in the Star House warehouse before getting off the car.     The difference between this warehouse-style supermarket and ordinary large-scale supermarkets is that the quantity of all commodities is five to ten times that of other supermarkets. The supplies in a large shopping cart can be eaten and used for a long time.     In such a shopping environment, it wouldn't seem strange for her to buy in bulk.     The convenience food at home is enough for the time being, and this time she chose foods that are relatively perishable: pork ribs, pork ribs, pork belly, pork loin, shredded pork loin, beef steak and beef tailbone rolls, lamb chops and mutton rolls, chicken wings and chicken legs, various River fish-based shrimp, Taiwanese shrimp, various sea fish, oysters, scallops, swimming crabs, shrimps, blue crabs, black tiger shrimps, clams, clams, snails, various types of hot pot meatballs, yellow-throated ducks, bloody belly vermicelli, konjac, and various green leafy vegetables and fungi Vegetable root vegetables.     Various canned and bottled salt, chicken essence, pepper, cumin powder, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, vinegar, rice wine, onion, ginger, garlic, millet pepper, pickled melon, side dishes, olives, some salted duck eggs, fresh Milk, eggs, sausages, yogurt, some dried noodles, some quick-frozen dumplings, some finger cakes, some apples, bananas and pears that are easy to eat.     5 kg of rice x 5, 5 liters of edible oil x 5, 24 bags of instant noodles x 5 boxes, 24 barrels of instant vermicelli x 2 boxes.     Two boxes of 5L×8 bottled water, two boxes of 500ml×48 bottled water, several boxes of bottled coffee, several boxes of 40-packed tissue paper and several bags of 20-in roll paper, and two boxes of 100g×200 pieces of solid alcohol.     Two more windproof solid alcohol stoves, and a checkered baking tray that can be used on the solid alcohol stove is also bought...