Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Jinjiang Literature City alone

    【18】

    【If you choose not to leave, other missions will be triggered, you can get star coins when you complete the mission, and you will not die if you fail the mission. But the host dies in the apocalyptic world, and the original world will also die. 】

    "Oh, it means working overtime, right? There is also the risk of death from overwork? Then if I choose to leave, will my body in this world disappear?" 【No, the bodies of the characters in the world will follow the existing

    track stay alive. 】

    Youxi understands that it is a fully automatic mode similar to a machine.

    She has no idea of ​​working overtime for the time being, she just wants to go back to her own world and have a good sleep, so she chooses to leave the world.

    In the next second, her eyes went black and she lost consciousness again.

    ****

    [The novice end-of-the-day world mission has been completed, the number of star coins: 40. ]

    [The next mission will start at midnight on the 7th of next month, please come to receive the world data at midnight on November 6th. 】

    【Star House Mall has been opened, do you want to check it? 】

    When Youxi regained consciousness, she found herself standing in front of the matte black door. She was still wearing the clothes she wore before entering the apocalyptic world, and her mobile phone was in her pocket. She took it out and saw that the date was October 7th. , just past zero.

    Looking back on this mission, although the tsunami was mixed with low temperature, it was more difficult to deal with than a single catastrophe, but because of her world status, she had a job and savings, so she had a very easy life in the next two months. I guess this is why the mission world was rated as a novice world s reason.

    She put the phone away and said, "Open the mall to check."

    Just like the last lottery draw, countless star points emerged from the wall, appeared around her, and finally formed a light curtain in front of her.

    There are categories on the top of the light curtain, and there are only two categories: technology and fantasy.

    There are not many unlocked products in the technology category at present, about a dozen or so, and the large area below is gray, and you can’t even see any products.

    She took a cursory look, and found that the [Translation Gum], [Camouflage Lipstick] and [High Temperature Perfume] that she had used before belonged to the technology category.

    [High Temperature Perfume] She can still understand that [Camouflage Lipstick] also counts as technology? She's transformed, okay?

    [It’s just the principle of refraction of light. Considering your current technological level in the world, this part of technology does belong to theology. ]

    You Xi: ...

    Hehe, as long as you are happy.

    Every time she hears the system mention G Bluestar's technology and level, she has the urge to pull him out of the star room.

    There are currently only three types of fantasy products: ice control skills, werewolf blood, and plant affinity.

    The prices are: 200 Star Coins, 500 Star Coins, and 800 Star Coins.