Chapter 37

Chapter 37 World Quests Refreshed

    When Youxi regained consciousness, she found herself standing in front of the black matte gate.

    She took out her mobile phone in the original world, and the time displayed on it was 00:00 on November 7th.

    The mobile phone does not see the seconds, and the number remains at 0 for less than a minute.

    But if there is a clock face showing seconds at this time, she knows that when she regains consciousness, the second hand on it will not be on 0, but will point to 3.

    This also means that she stayed in the last world for three full years this time.

    As she herself once said, even if the system announces that the task is completed, she may not leave immediately.

    At that time, she really did not choose to end the mission and leave immediately...

    【

    Are you leaving the current end-apocalyptic world? 】

    Because she didn't make a sound, the star room system asked again.

    You Xi: Lou Rui is a tasker, right?

    【yes. ]

    You Xi: So now that Lou Rui has completed his mission, he should have left this world, right?

    【yes. ]

    You Xi: Then why didn't you answer when I asked you before?

    [The way the host asks questions is different. ]

    You Xi really didn't understand this: So, if it wasn't a coincidence this time, wouldn't this Vault 28 never appear?

    [Host, at present, shelters 1 to 12 have appeared in the country, and it will be a matter of time before shelter 28 appears. The activation and naming of the refuge card is an accident and a chance. 】

    Youxi: ...

    hehehe, as long as you are happy.

    You Xi: Did Lou Rui come from the same original world as me?

    [Unable to answer beyond the range. 】

    This system is really a dog, except for those things that she has almost guessed the answer to, every time she asks a key question, the system starts to play dead.

    But now is not the time to worry about this matter, she has to decide on another matter quickly.

    Youxi: You said before that if I choose to leave now, the bodies of the characters in this world will survive according to the existing track. What are the existing tracks? character? Force value? Star House Warehouse?

    [After the host leaves, the connection with this apocalyptic world will be cut off by default, the character and force value will be preserved, the items taken out of the starhouse warehouse by the host will be kept, and all other items returned to the starhouse warehouse will return to the original world with the host. 】

    Sure enough, as Youxi expected, it is impossible for the Star House warehouse to remain after she leaves, otherwise, after she left in the last apocalyptic world, there would not be a lot of things in the warehouse.

    You Xi looked back at the RV, the sound of a certain TV series was coming from inside. These days, You's father and mother are chasing an ancient sadomasochism drama, discussing the plot every day even during meals.