Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Whether it's for You Qi and Tang Yatong, or to earn star coins, You Xi can't leave now.

    She simply said, "Don't leave."

    [The world mission has been refreshed! 】

    【World tasks: 1. Save 0/20 humans in the world (you can get 200 star coins when you complete the task), 2. Help the sister of the world character to obtain an underground refuge residence certificate (you can get 50 star coins when you complete the task). If the task fails, you will not die, and you can leave this apocalyptic world at any time in a non-combat state. 】

    The first refreshed world mission surprised Youxi. She remembered that in the zombie world, she had to kill 1,000 zombies to get 100 star coins, and the average zombie was only 0.1 star coins. But now she saves humans in a mission world , you can get 10 star coins, which is a hundred times the difference!

    "Is it only 20? You underestimate me, I can save 200! Or even 2000! Can you pay me 10 stars each?" [...] [Host, once the world

    mission

    is refreshed, it cannot be changed. ——

    " "Oh, pretend I didn't say it."

    【...】

    The speed of changing his words was so fast that even the star room system seemed to "choke" for a while.

    In fact, You Xi did it on purpose, just to make the system "choke". Ever since she judged that the Star Room system is closer to "good" than "evil" in a certain way, the grudge in her heart has long since dissipated.

    No matter why Star House appeared in the storage room of her small apartment, and no matter why she had to travel to the end of the world once a month to complete tasks, all in all, the safety and future of her family of three are now inseparable from Star House.     The two have been bound together, and the binding cannot be lifted, even if this matter itself may have two sides, but from her standpoint, it depends on how she weighs which is more important.     It is indeed dangerous to travel through the apocalypse again and again to complete the task, but all the dangers are not insurmountable. On the contrary, because of this time and time again, she has grown rapidly.

    More importantly, she now not only has a star house warehouse that can be taken and put away, but also a star house that can completely shelter her parents. In the coming apocalypse of the original world, the star house will become her most solid backing.

    And she had a premonition that when the end of the world officially came, her stockpiling would be completely reversed.

    At that time, the world of tasks that are not difficult will become another existence for her.

    And her original world... Who knows if it will become the mission world of other missionaries?

    She doesn't know if there are other Star House binders, but the number of binders in the system tower is very large. In the four apocalyptic worlds she has experienced before, she will encounter people from the system tower every time.

    The first three times were fine, but this time she would meet that kind of pervert who likes to kill... If that pervert came to her original world——Thinking of this, she felt a sense of crisis everywhere.     You Xi knew that the system might not answer, but she still couldn't help asking: "After the end of the world comes to my original world, will it become the task world of another system tasker?" To her surprise, this time the system     actually answered.     【Won't. ]     You Xi: ...! !     [As long as the host survives, the original world will not fall into the mission world. 】    Youxi noticed the wording of the system: "Falling?"     However, all the answers from the system ended here, and no matter how she asked questions after that, the system never made a sound, but this was enough.     As long as she is alive, her original world can be prevented from falling into the mission world.     The end of the world is already miserable enough, and being able to avoid becoming a quest world also means that her world will at least not become a killing paradise for those perverted questers.     After **     , You Xi still went to class with You Qi and Tang Yatong every day.