So Much For That!

He made his way onto the train and began practically running to try and get to his favorite compartment. It was that serious to him. It was practically silent, the view was nice, and it was a bit warmer than all the others.

He reached the compartment and he couldn't believe his luck. His shitty luck that is. Harry Potter and his entourage of Granger and Weasley had taken his prized compartment. It was like the end of the world to him. As he was lost in his thought Harry had taken to get up and stand in front of him. " Your Jonah Lawrence right?" Jonah looked confused for a moment before saying, "Yep, the one and only." Weasley and Granger watched through the glass at Jonah as he talked to Harry. Even though he and Harry were both on the quidditch team together they rarely talked. "Your on the Quidditch Team, that's where I know you from," Harry exclaimed as he finally remembered exactly who Jonah was. " You can sit with me if you want," Harry said trying to be nice. Jonah thought for a moment. He loved his solitude, yes but that compartment was the best on the train. " Sure I don't see why not."

"So you like muggle music?" Ronald asked bewildered, leaning closer to Jonah. " Yeah, I like Queen a ton. I would've brought something to listen to music but my walkman doesn't work." Jonah explained to Ronald as he listened attentively. "Weren't you the boy who broke up with Hannah Abbott at the Yule Ball?" Hermoine asked out of the blue. Jonah blushed fiercely from his embarrassment. " Yeah, but I've learned my lesson. I'm trying to make amends with her." "Well, I heard she still hates you for it." "Really?" Jonah says a little too loudly. "Yeah, If you even mention your name she'll scowl, and all your friends hate you it's bloody insane," Ron adds. "There goes that." Jonah groans.

"I've got to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," Jonah says standing up and walking out of the compartment. He walks down the aisle at a fast pace hoping not to bump into his ex. He walks a little faster after thinking about her. Doing that he doesn't know that another girl is walking just as fast as him in the same direction. Then they collide. "I'm so sorry!" Jonah yelps as he reaches down to help the girl up as she had fallen. She looked up made a face and said, " I don't need your help." It was Pansy Parkinson. As he stood there she pushed him away from her. Jonah couldn't believe what happened next. Draco Malfoy came out of nowhere and began to help her up. "Do we have an issue?" Draco said to him. Grey eyes bore into Green ones. Before Jonah spoke, " No Malfoy, just an accident." Jonah glared at Draco.

"Pansy, tell me if this filthy boy touches you again." Jonah lunged at Draco, tackling him to the ground. Jonah began throwing punches at Draco's face. Draco held on to Jonah's as he tried to lessen the impact of each punch. "Fighting like a muggle are we Lawrence?" Draco said before being punched in the face again, this time hitting his nose. A crowd has formed around the two before a prefect had come to break up the fight. Pansy looked at him as if she was now interested in him as he was pulled off of Malfoy by two prefects.

For the rest of the train ride, Jonah had to sit with a prefect. " Lawrence, I honestly thought you'd be better this year but I stand corrected." The prefect firmly said to him. " He was being an ass, someone ought to put him in his place." Jonah refuted laughing. "What am I going to do with you, Lawrence." The prefect said shaking their head. "So much more than new year new me stuff," Jonah said.