Best (Fake) Boyfriend Ever!

It had been two weeks since Jonah had reconciled with Hannah. Classes had been going normally and Jonah and Pansy's stunt had been kind of working.

"Pansy, I'm telling you, Hannah's been looking at me more than usual. I think she actually likes me again." Jonah said walking along a hall with Pansy. "Jonah, stop being delusional." " But if I brought up Draco I'd be the bad guy," Jonah said smirking at her Pansy rolled her eyes before shutting up. "Why do you like him so much anyways? He's such an asshole."

"Jonah you're the last person to be talking about being an asshole," Pansy remarked. " Touche. But he's really annoying, I don't see how anyone could possibly want to be with him." "You haven't known him as long I have, you wouldn't get it." Pansy refuted. "What's with you and Harry Potter?" Pansy said breaking their silence. Jonah's eyes widened. " Wow you really do have a crush on everyone." " I do not! I don't like you, you really mean." Jonah said crossing his arms.

" But yes I guess Harry Potter is kind of cute," Jonah confirmed. " You have the weirdest and most random taste Jonah I swear," Pansy said. " At least I don't fancy Draco Malfoy." Pansy lightly pushed him and Jonah burst out laughing. " At least Harry's cute. Have you seen the undercut he got this year?" Jonah gushed. " Wait he got an undercut? I never noticed." Pansy said. "I'll show you, let me just try and find him first. He's probably in the library with his posse.

Pansy and Jonah peeked their heads around the corner of the bookshelf they were heading behind. "See look at his undercut," Jonah whispered. " He doesn't look with it." Pansy said shocked. " I told you!" Jonah whisper yelled. " I just realized you two look really alike. You've both got dark curly hair and green eyes." "That's like the second time I've heard that this year."

As they were talking Harry looked over at the voices he was hearing. " Jonah! Is that you?" Jonah's head snapped away from Pansy. "Oh Harry, Hi." Jonah blushed profusely as Harry walked over to him.

Pansy wouldn't consider herself the jealous type but she was getting a bit agitated with how handsy Jonah was getting with Harry. Yes, she knew their relationship was fake and that Jonah can find whoever the hell he wants attractive but it was really ticking her off. There was a small, very very very small part of her that wished Jonah would look at her the way he looked at Harry and Hannah.

Pansy couldn't believe it but she was the slightest bit jealous of Harry.

Later that evening after dinner Jonah sat outside waiting for Pansy. They were going to see Green Day because they were touring in England and Jonah bought tickets for the two of them.

"Finally you took forever," Jonah said as Pansy walked towards him in the dark. Pansy rolled her eyes at Jonah and pointed at the portkey he had set up around a week ago. " This is gonna take us right to the arena." Jonah explained pointing to the vinyl record he had made the portkey. " That's so you." She said. " I know," Jonah said smirking before putting his hand on the record and disappearing.

Pansy got up brushing off her skirt. She was dressed in a short black skirt, White button-up with a black tie, and her nice black shoes with fishnet tights." My parents would kill me if they saw I was going to muggle concerts." Pansy joked with Jonah. "What they don't know won't hurt em'," Jonah said smiling at her.

" Who'd you have to kill for these seats? We're right in the front." Pansy said surveying the pit. " I have my methods." Jonah joked. " Maybe after we graduate I should we should form a band. I could teach you the guitar or something and I could sing." Jonah said. "Like that could ever happen, you know how my parents are." " Well you could run away with me and we could travel the world, touring," Jonah said. "In your dreams."

Jonah and Pansy jumped in time with the beat of the music and Green Day played practically right in front of them. The thumping beat of the drums and the wailing guitar filled the air, as Jonah and Pansy danced along to the music. The stage lights illuminated the band, casting dramatic shadows across their faces. The crowd around them was pulsating with energy, jumping and swaying to the rhythm of the music. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and spilled drinks, and the sound of cheering and screaming fans was almost deafening. Jonah and Pansy both laugh and shout over the music, enjoying the experience of being so close to Green Day. "This is great!" Pansy said to Jonah through the screams. " Do you see the appeal now!" Jonah yelled to her.

The lights on the stage change to a deep purple, and the band launches into another one of their classic hits. Jonah and Pansy once again jump and sing along, feeling the energy and excitement pulsing through their bodies. Pansy was having the time of her life, Jonah was next to her jumping and scream his face was sweaty and his pale green eyes looked even better in the purple lighting. She looked on stage before looking over at Jonah and seeing the joy and excitement in his eyes. She can see that he is completely caught up in the music and that he is having the time of his life. She can't help but smile and feel grateful that they are sharing this experience together.

As they arrived back at Hogwarts, Pansy can't help but replay the highlights of the show in her head. She remembers the feeling of jumping and screaming alongside the thousands of other fans, the lights and the sound washing over her in waves.

Jonah looks over at Pansy and can see the excitement and joy written all over her face. He reaches over and takes her hand, giving it a squeeze. "That was amazing," he says, still feeling the adrenaline coursing through his veins. He was still out of breath and sweaty from the concert. " Let's do this again sometime, I liked that," Pansy said to Jonah genuinely smiling at him.

Jonah's heart swells with happiness at Pansy's words. He doesn't know why but that meant a lot to him. "Definitely," he replies, squeezing her hand once more. "We should make a habit of going to concerts together." Jonah laughed before Pansy spoke again. " Fake dating you is really fun.

 " Fake dating you is really fun

Jonah My Love <3333