perilous

Jisung entered the cafe tired and exhausted. After ordering his vanilla latte, he sat down on the table near the window that was almost covered with fog. He plugged his earbuds in his ears and started vibing to A&W by Lana Del Rey.

After a while

The waiter came to his table with his order and placed it right in front of him. After that the waiter said that the cafe is going to close in 15 mins.
Jisung nodded and thanked him.

Eyes shut down, slowly sipping the latte with his favourite music, was all he wanted after an exhausting day at his college.

He looked around, while sipping his coffee that the cafe is ordinarily empty and Barista is just cleaning a shelf.
He made eye contact with the barista and smiled.

After 2 mins,
He unzipped his bag and took out his sketch book and started sketching.

*Guns shot*
*Gun shot*

The music playing in jisung's ear was loud but not so loud that he couldn't hear the gun shots. He looked around to see 7 men dressed up in suits like mafias.

Jisung experienced a panic attack and quickly hid under the table and started whimpering.

The man who killed the barista, looked around to see if someone saw him doing so but saw no-one.
They again were just going to leave until someone who was shortest among them noticed jisung and said that someone is hiding under that table.

All of them looked in jisung's direction.
One of them smirked and came forward.

He bent down to jisung's level and told him calmly to come out.
Jisung nodded as a no. But the man Irritatedly sighed and forced him to come out. As jisung was already having a panic attack and then the man did that, it was hard for him to stand up on his own but still did. Jisung was already shivering.

The blonde hair coloured man said "did you see everything"? Jisung replied no i didn't, p-p-please leave me while crying.

The red haired man said "chan you can't leave this boy like this, just kill him"

The shortest among them agreed and said "chan, hyunjin is completely right, what if this boy tells someone, we are doomed then".

The blonde haired man said "stop calling out your names and second we are leaving this poor boy alone".

Changbin, the shortest of all said , "See i have no problem with your idea but what if this bou tries to-"

Jisung cut him and said "sir please leave me, i-i-i promise i will not *sobs* tell anyone"

Chan the blonde nodded and turned around and started to walk away.

Jisung let out a heavy breath, that he had been holding in since, and started to pack his stuff.

But chan turned around and walked to him and "You little boy, you are coming with me " he said rudely.

Jisung was in a complete panic state, "Sir p-please leaavve me, iii will nnot tell aanyone. He said while crying non-stop.

Chan has had enough of him, he rubbed his temples and sighed, harshly grabbing poor boy's arms and "You are fcking coming with me and that is final".

Jisung couldn't walk at all.

"Are you going to walk or shall i shoot you right here", chan said this.