surrender

"chriss noo"

Chris didn't think twice and bent down on his knees, he indeed took a deep breath, sighed and was about to say those words until, kevin the one who was holding a camera got shot, chris quickly turns around and sees minho.

"Oh you dare to fucking touch him?" Hyunjin says while grabbing Elijah's (the boss) coller.

Elijah just smirks and laugh.

"Yes i dare to touch him, what you gonna do? Kill me? Much better that way."

"Hyunjin there is no advantage of killing him".
"Yes leave him, he's a bitch."

"Hyunjin step aside." Chris says while getting up.

Chris punches him until he fells on the ground, bleeding but still laughing like a psychopath.

Hyunjin have had ebough of Elijah laughing, it was just too annoying to him. He grabs the gun and shoots him in his head.

"I am sorry but-"
"It's fine"

"Are you ok han?" Minho says while untying the ropes.

Hyunjin quickly gets to him and hugs him.
"Are you ok? Did you get hurt?"
"I-i- i am fine, it's nothing." Han says while looking at chris as he was confused with hyunjin's sudden behaviour

"Oh if you are wondering about his behaviour, he gets sensitive when someone gets hurt, also he loves taking care of people." Changbin says

"In conclusion, he is a softie." Chris says and laughs

"Oh shut up, anyway if you allow me chris *rolls eyes* can i take care of him tonight."? Hyunjin says while wiping the dried tears from Han's puffed up cheeks.

"Yea yea whatever, i am busy anyway."

"Ahh han are you comfortable with me? If not felix can take care of you?"

"Felix has to take care of seungmin hyunjin." Changbin

"Hyunjin can you take care of me please?" Han says while hugging hyunjin.

Han was completely confused, why did he hug him like that? Not gonna lie han loved the warmth in his hug, he wanted to stay in this warmth everyday.

"Ok then, off to the mansion, also."
Hyunjin takes off his jacket and gives it to him to cover up.

Hyunjin carries him in bridal style to the van and lays him down in the back seat.
He sat down with han. Han's leg were uncovered, he was trying to cover up with the jacket that hyunjin gave him.
Hyunjin saw him struggling, he chukled.

"Hey it's fine, i will not do anything, be comfortable, if you want i could give you my t-shirt?."

"Ahh iit'ss fine." Han says awkwardly

"Do you wanna rest or eat something at the mansion? "

"Can we do both? Pwease?" Han says getting close to hyunjin's face unintentionally.

"Sure why not?"
"Love you." Han quickly hugs him

"Also can we cuddle? I love your hugs ngl."
"If you say ssoo."

After reaching the mansion, hyunjin carries han to his room.

"Woah your room is so dark, just like a vampire lol."

"Thanks i actually love watching-

"Vampire diaries." They both says at the same time and burts into laughter.

"Lmfao how did you know?"
"Ik everything jinnie."
"Jinnie?"
"Yeah, jinnie that's your nickname 😔, consider yourself lucky."

"Yea yea i consider myself lucky quokka."
"Quokka?"
"Yes quokka, now let me treat your wounds."
"Ahh nawww, it'll hurt." Han whines
"But we have to, ok i'll be gentle as possible."
"You promise?"
"Promise."