31. Wrath of the Dragon

3rd Person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Currently at the new age Academy the headmistresses have sensed an enormous energy surge along with many other members of The New Age Academy but even though there was a slight panic the headmistresses managed to contain the panic and they summoned the occult research Club to take care of this problem when they arrived at the source of the energy surge they were shocked to see that everything in the center of the park was completely destroyed all that remained was a huge crater standing in the center of the crater was none other than a fuming and rage fueled Y/n L/n.

Rias: Y/N WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Y/n: they took her........

Y/n's voice was not his own instead it was deep demonic and yet ethereal at the same time.

Rias: Y/n calm down who took who?

Y/n: THOSE FILTHY FALLEN ANGEL FREAKS TOOK ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The members of the occult research Club have never seen Y/n L/n so angry and worked up they were actually scared knowing what he is capable of they were genuinely terrified of what he could do and what he might do.

Akeno: Y/n please calm down you're scaring us.

Y/n: I DON'T CARE WE NEED TO GET ASIA BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rias: Y/n we can't do that if we attack the fallen angels that could spark up another Great War!

Y/n: well if no one's going to help me then in the words of my father I'll do it myself!!!!

Rias: Y/n please think about this rationa-

But before Rias could finish her plea for rationality Y/n L/n instantly vanished Into Thin Air in a flash of blue light.

Koneko: this is not going to end well.

Kira: that we can all agree on.

Akeno: what should we do now Madam president?

Rias: well we can't attack the Fallen Angels but we can watch over Y/n and make sure he doesn't hurt himself or end up destroying the world but first we better call the headmistresses and Sona and tell them what has happened.

Kira: I believe that would be a good move.

Rias immediately contacted the three headmistresses of the new age Academy and told them what happened she then contacted her childhood friend the student council president Sona and told her what happened at the park immediately one of the two student council presidents and the vice president of the student council showed up they were shocked to see this level of devastation in such a short period of time.

Sona: so Y/n did this?

Rias: unfortunately yes

Sona: and what are you going to do?

Rias: the headmistresses have given me and the Occult research Club strict instructions to look after him and make sure he doesn't end up triggering Armageddon we are also to bring him back to the new age Academy to make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

Sona: understood for now me and the student council will use our magic to restore the park and undo the damage that has been done.

Rias: sounds good everyone let's go!

Immediately the occult research Club made their way towards Y/n's current position thankfully since he had his scroll integrated into his cybernetic hand he had a distinct tracking signal and since all of them had Scrolls the occult research Club were able to pick up on his Trucking frequency and determined that he was heading towards the abandoned church in the town of Braveheart.