An Incident

Daisy's Note: Hi everyone! First of all, you're all the best!!! : ) Second, yes, I have returned to Wattpad and have tons of adventures planned for this series. Third, the picture above the chapters show the location the scene is taking place in. You're the best again, wish you luck!

"Come on! I'm all free! Toss it here!" Snowball yelled.

Just as Mel was gonna tackle Daisy, she managed to throw the tennis ball at the small rabbit, who managed to catch it.

It was early spring in New York, and who couldn't say no to being outside?

Daisy grinned.

So far, they were winning at a game of catch with Buddy and Mel.

"Hahaha!!! Who can stop us now-!!" Snowball was cut off as Buddy snatched the ball from him and threw it at Mel.

He ran, trying his best to keep up with the throw. "I got it! I got it! I got-"

He tripped, sending the tennis ball rolling into the bottom of the hill.

Snowball groaned. "I'll get it..."

Daisy sighed. "I can't believe the rest aren't here to enjoy this."

Buddy nodded. "Yeah, can't believe Chloe and Princess snuck into the movies while the rest are still inside the building."

"When we get back, do you guys wanna try my owner's chocolate cake?" Mel asked.

The rest of the dogs grinned. "Sure!"

Meanwhile, just as Snowball grabbed the tennis ball, he thought he saw something moving a few bushes away from him.

It was a black figure who Snowball didn't know wether it was because it was in the shade, or if it was it's actual color, it looked like it had sharp, yellow eyes before it disappeared.

He shrugged and went his way.

"I got it!" He called.

The rest of the three pets he was playing with cheered.

Snowball then fell into a sewer drain.

Daisy, Buddy, and Mel gasped.

"Snowball!!!"

Slowly blinking his eyes, Snowball grunted in pain as he stood and looked up.

It was dark. For how long has he been out?

He looked straight ahead, but it was completely dark.

That confused him, usually, he was used to seeing in darkness, but then remembered that ever since he was taken in by Molly, his accustomed of the dark might have disappeared with time.

His heart pounded uneasy.

He didn't like being back in the sewers again.

"Daisy? Buddy? Mel?..." He whispered.

There was no reply.

"Anyone?" Snowball said into the darkness. "Help! Get me out of here!! I'm lost!"

Light, gentle splashes were heard.

Then more splashes.

They got closer.

And closer.

Snowball gulped.

"I take that back."

He ran in the opposite direction, the splashes doing the same thing.

"Daisy! Buddy! Mel!" He looked back a moment before continuing foward. "Where are you guys?!"

This continued for some time, Snowball trying to get out of the sewers while also being chased.

After a while, his legs started to not function anymore.

Snowball panted. "Oh come on!"

Wait...he wasn't tired. Why were his legs steading then?

Looking down, he noticed the water was getting deeper and deeper, making it harder for him to run.

Grunting, he began to swim.

Vibrations behind him, fast ones, told him they were getting closer and closer to him.

The floor below Snowball then completely disappeared.

"Aaaaaaaa!!!"

He immediately knew it must be a sewer fall.

Knowing what was next, he held his breath as he collapsed on water. He then blinked his eyes opened and swam towards the surface.

Once he did, he gasped for breath...

...and immediately regreted it.

The sewers smelled horrible, and he knew he would have to take a shower once he got back to his apartment.

"I can't imagen a time I was used to it." He said as he began to swim again.

Air slowly escaped from him.

"I can...I have to...get out of here..." He said as he struggled to keep going.

He then felt something... odd on top of him.

"Huh?" He looked up to see a rock which without a doupt a human dropped from the city and now was heading straight for him.

"Oh, come on..."

The rock hit him in the head, making Snowball lose sight of the world...

A crocodile then rose from the waters, the same creature who was chasing him.

"We got him...."