"Nothing."

Daisy, Buddy, Mel, now along with Snowball, ran into the tunnel, they didn't stop until they finally reached daylight and emerged once again into the surface.

Once outside, they all sat and took several moments to catch their breath.

Once his did, Snowball laughed and rolled in the grass of Central Park.

Who knew seeing daylight could feel so good?

Daisy then hugged him, and he hugged her back.

"Thanks, Sergeant Daisy."

"Aye-aye, Captain." She grinned.

Buddy and Mel interrupted their little moment. Buddy specifically didn't look back from the small train tunnel that lead outside from the sewers. "What was that?" He asked, still shocked.

Snowball looked into the sewers, then to his friends.

Then laughed.

"Nothing."

Daisy cocked an eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing. You guys are right, I should just learn how to catch tennis balls more properly. Come on, I'm in for that chocolate cake, aren't you too?"

Buddy blinked, as if not believing what he was seeing. "What? That's it? Nothing else? How the heck did you end up in train tracks?!"

Snowball shoved the dashboard away from the tunnel. "Accidents happen. Now come on. There's nothing at all to worry about guys."

Daisy frowned, but eventually followed the rabbit away from the tunnels. "Ugh, okay."

Snowball waited until they were all out of sight, then immediately began covering the tunnel that led to their way.

Once he made sure it was absolutely strong enough to undig, he looked proudly at his work.

No one could find them.

He forced himself to take a couple of relaxing, long breaths.

Once he was good enough to go, he spoke out loud to himself. "Nothing of what you just saw happened."

He then quickly ran to join his friends before they noticed he wasn't with them.