Hurt

Emma POV

It's Friday and everyone has been so loud talking about a big party going to happen tomorrow and the fact that everyone that was popular was getting invited.

"Hey have you heard about the party? Or is it just me?" Alexa asked walking next to me.

"Yeah I've heard of it and it's annoying because that's all I've heard about today like I can't even pay attention in class because of it." I replied annoyed at recalling the memories.

But before we can continue making people laugh while others whispered.

"Aw I think we hit the nerd." Bayle said behind me as I got myself out of the locker looking at her as her ans Amara were laughing.

"And she's annoyed about the party that she wasn't even invited to but I guess lame, nerdy people don't get invited." Bayle said with a grin as I looked still and Alexa look angry.

"Which means they invite assholes like you? People who bully other people? And that drop all their work on actual smart people?" Alexa question, as Bayle's face stayed normal and so did Amara's.

"Yeah but we are more important than paperwork and don't even call us that again you hear me? Ever again." Bayle replied to Alexa who stayed in her place.

"Now you guys have fun and have a nice day of not having anything to do and not having any friends other than yourselves." She said waving off but then they stopped and looked at me.

"And have a nice time with the cut on your forehead." She said pointing to where the cut is on her own forehead making me touch where she pointed to feel blood.

"And have fun being a nerd no one likes to invite to parties." Bayle yelled down the halls but continued.

"Plus nerds like you can't do parties you do books." Bayle finished with a laugh as both me and Alexa stay quiet despite her wanting to yell but didn't it.

"Let's go Alexa we have to catch the bus." I said quietly as she nodded and followed me.

Time for the bus I guess.