Sleep Over

Amara POV

Tonight me and Bailey plus some of our other friends are having a sleepover at Bayle's place I mean we weren't going to go to Alice's party because there are really nice but we knew that Taylor wouldn't be there so there was no point of going if we couldn't annoy her.

"Do you think Taylor's at the party or do you think she still chickened out even without us there?" Bayle asked chuckling as I chuckled with her.

Knowing Taylor she probably chickened out but maybe she didn't but there is a key word MAYBE.

"Maybe I don't know knowing her she might be but also might not be." I replied with a laugh as she also laughed as we all of our other friends came in the room laughing.

"Finally you guys came back what did you do get lost on the way to the kitchen or something?" Bayle asked as our friends left at the sarcastic question as they sent down next to us.

"No we didn't get lost we just got distracted on the way." One of our friends Sam replied with a smile as we all laughed a bit.

"What I don't get is how you didn't ditch the sleepover for the party?" Sam said to both of us as Bayle and I stay quiet until we spoke.

"What is it that weird that we hang out with our friends?" Bayle asked as Sam chuckled waving her hands.

"No it's just usually you go to Alice's parties so I was shocked when they both of you decided to come, but I'm not complaining though because now I get to have all my friends at a sleepover." She replied with a smile as me and Bayle both shoved making her laugh.

We all continue to talk as a group laughing, smiling, shoving it was nice to finally have some part of my mind that was completely calm and steady for even just a moment.

After a while of talking all three of us heard running coming near us if you seconds later the door opened so fast and another one of our friends Leah stepped in the room holding her phone with wide eyes.

"You won't BELIEVE what I just found out like you will have a heart attack." She said shaking and excitement as she ran over to Sam first showing her which made her eyes go as wide as Leah's.

"Holy crap." Sam said with a bright smile as Bayle and me both looked at them confused before Bayle spoke.

"Can someone say what it is already." She said annoyed as Sam grabbed the phone and read it out loud.

"Emma and Alexa were caught going into Alice's party." Sam started making our eyes go wide.

There's no way they are...

Alexa probably but Emma?

"But that's not all they are hanging out with Taylor and Alice." She completed as our heads shot up.

WHAT!