Bed Time

Amara POV

As soon as I got home I set my stuff down at the door, taking off my shoes, and jacket before I carried Emma upstairs she was so peaceful even when in pain I could tell she was.

I walked up the stairs until I reached the hallway going into my room setting her down on my bed as she groaned waiting for something but I couldn't put my name on it.

"Please don't leave me alone." She whispered to me grabbing my hands lightly or squeezing it which almost made me stay but I had to do something before I lay with her.

"I'm sorry baby but I have to do something before I stay here with you ok?" I said to her sweetly as she smiled and nodded as she let go of my hand slowly.

"Ok but be quick please." She said with teary eyes as a wave of guilt fell over me but I needed to do somethings.

"Ok baby I will." I replied with a small smile as I turned my back walking into the bathroom grabbing some Tylenol, a cup of water, some PJs, and a total pillow before walking back into the bedroom.

I sat the Tylenol and the cup of water by the bed, I put the pillow right by her stomach and I made sure it was cold so that way she was comfortable, and I put the PJs by the bed.

"Baby can you get up for a moment?" I asked her as she rolled over and looked at me sitting up with a sad look.

"What?" She asked as I picked up the pj's and put them in her lap as she looked down at them confused before looking back up at me.

"What's this?" She asked as she looked through the clothes as I sat waiting for her to be done.

"This is the PJs I picked out for you if you don't like it I can pick more out for you if you'd like." I said in a rush as she laughed making me stop in my place.

Her laugh sounded so beautiful, like an angel.

"No I'll take them, thank you." She replied with a smile as she got up shaklee as she looked at me.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked as I pointed near the bathroom with a smile as she smiled back and walked into the bathroom and before I knew it she was in my clothes, my hoodie, lying right next to me.

"Good night baby." I whispered softly and she snuggled into me going into a peaceful sleep.