Yours?

Emma POV

I woke up to a pounding headache and arms wrapped around me when I looked up to see Amara with a smile on her face as she nuzzled into me making me stay still for a moment before I got up slowly as I left the bed.

I got up my head was feeling dizzy I took the pills by the bed with the cup of water it didn't make the pain gone but it did lighten it as a bit as it went down my system calming me.

"Good morning Em." Amara said making me freeze as I turned to see her sitting up looking at me with a smile.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I stood up she stood up following me around the room as I picked up the clothes.

"I'm leaving." I replied as she stood right in front of me stopping me from moving anymore.

"Not without answering my questions." She told me as I looked up at her with confusion.

"Fine what's your question?" I asked as she walked over to me and began to ask me.

"I'm going to get straight to the point." She told me in her same old cold tone as I nodded and awaited the question to come.

Her face was straight and before asking the question anger was forming on her face I could tell but I said nothing and waited for her to ask away.

"Why were you with her at the party?" Amara asked anger coming off of her as she stared into my being.

A shiver went down my spine.

I've never seen her this mad. Never.

"ANSWER ME!" She yelled making me jump a bit before my own anger came out.

"Why do YOU wanna to know? It's NONE of YOUR business!" I yelled back both of our anger now filled the room.

"It IS my business, wanna to know why?" She asked walking towards me at a slow pace until we were inches apart leaning into my neck.

"Because you're mine." She whispered into my ear.

After she said it she looked at me dead in the eyes with a smile as a shiver went down my spine once again as she continued to look at me in the eyes as she continued.

"You're mine and she hurt what is mine by shoving you into a fucking table behind them because they wanted to take you home and yet you still think of her as a friend and it angers me." She explained as I looked at her well tears welded in her eyes.

"She hurt you and yet you still wanna go near her." She said a tear running down her face as my hand moved on its own wiping the tear away from her face as she leaned into my neck crying.

"I don't wanna to go near her because I remember what she did and I remember what you did." I told her as her eyes still held tears as she looked at me.

"Please forgive me Emma, please." She begged me as I chuckled and let my own tear run down my face.

"I forgive you." I whispered to her as we stood there.