⋆。‧˚ʚFuzzy memoryɞ˚‧。⋆

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

            W̷̷̷̷̷̷̯ͤ̾ͣ͝A̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͙ͭͫ̕K̷̷̷̷̷̷͕͓͌̎̾Ḛ̷̷̷̷̷̷ͭ̉̇͟ ̷T̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͈͗̌ͥH̷̷̷̷̷̷ͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛ̷̷̷̷̷̷ͭ̉̇͟ ̷F̷̷̷̷̷̷̘͍͖ͫ͘*̷C̷̷̵̷̷̷̷͉͋̔͞K̷̷̷̷̷̷͕͓͌̎̾ ̷U̷̷̠҉̷̷̷̷̷̙ͦP̷̷̷̷̷̷̧͕̒̊͘ ̷N̷̷̷̷̷̷̺̻̔̆ͅO̷̷̷̷̷̷̖̼ͩ͌͐W̷̷̷̷̷̷̯ͤ̾ͣ͝!̷ ̷

                         G̩̱ͩ̏͜Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥ U̠҉̷̙ͦP̧͕̒̊͘ N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝!

————————————————————-

As I goaned in agony because of my killer headache I look at my surroundings, everything was here... My phone, which as dead.. My bedding and my desk.. so what happened, I fainted, I knew that.. I wasn't robbed, or kidnapped.

But I was still  curious about that voice.. was I finally going crazy.. That would make me laughed to myself.. But anyways what time was it? It's still night, maybe I was out for a minute or two, this would be a great story to tell my roommates.. I sighed to myself, knowing that they would be mad as hell on rocks..

I look down at my hands for a minute, it felt off different.. but I could put my finger on it, it was weird..

(I KNOW MAKE FUN OF THE HANDS, THEY LOOK VERY GOOFY,  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRAW THEM  💀)——————————————————————JUST GREAT! I hear wired voices in my head! My hands are painted black, like I was the venom,  And now I felt for the half of the night, ...

——————————————————————
JUST GREAT! I hear wired voices in my head! My hands are painted black, like I was the venom,  And now I felt for the half of the night, just great! And on top of that my memory is fuzzy like hell..

Maybe I can ask someone diving to pick me up, it's not like I have a choice, and I need to go to the doctor if my hand problem is worse, I ask myself almost everyday why does this happen to me, just why? Did I do something? Or is it me?

But considering my life choices are not going to change nothing, I say to myself pulling myself up holding on the walls next to me, looks like I am going hitchhike.. I stick out a thumbs up and very, very uncomfortable face..

—————————————————————

— | Nones' POV | —

"So, you came back to the dorm?" Shizu asked Rikku trying to understand the situation, "Yeah.." Rikku replied softly.

"Annnd, Artemis was still not at the dorm?" Shizu questioned again. "Yes! Do you not believe me or something!" Rikku yelled a bit trying to convince Shizu of what happened.

"Of course I believe you babe! But maybe he with a friend or at someone else's dorm?" Shizu suggested trying to calm Rikku's nerves downs.

"But not picking up the phone! Or even texting me back, w-what if he got kidnapped? Or he got l-lost! Or maybe, or maybe-" "Rikku! I am sure his fine! Artemis is 6'2 I am sure if someone saw him they would run." Shizu said in jokeing tone to calm the situation down a bit.

"Maybe your right, maybe he is just haveing a sleepover at someone's dorm.. But I don't get it why would he leave and not say anything?" Rikku asked a bit sheepishly, still thinking about what could of happened, fidgeting with her hands.

"But did you tell him that we would be going to the movies?" Shizu asked haft jokingly, pulling Rikku into a hug.

"I guess your right.. I just hope his okay, even if he is okay!" Rikku said with a little bit of hope. "Again his Finneee, but do you want some mozzarella sticks?" Shizu offered.

" Yes that a question, of course!" Rikku jumped with joy, which Shizu thought was cute.

                                                                       But Rikku still felt like Artemis wouldn't okay, but maybe she was just.   overreacting, and it's nothing to serious or serve..

—————————————————————
I am sorry it's short (like me) but should I have more POV'S then Artemis's? Or should it just be his? I want to know! And I didn't cry doing the lovely buddy part with Rikku and Shizu! So, hope your proud of me /j But have a good or night! 🫶🏽🌷 and wow 433 words!