⋆⁺₊ Over shadowing my thinking⋆⁺₊

(This song is sooo me listen to it! I love the band! It's so underrated. and that picture was Artemis's mom, she looks good!)

Artemis POV ~
   "What-t in the hell did you say.." Despite the fear I was putting off of my voice, I didn't yell all I did as back up into my bed, I was paralyzed with fear, what the hell was I put to do hit it? I didn't know what to do, my heart raced like startled deer, and unironically I looked like a deer in headlight..

No..no Shino was right! This my fault this what happens when you don't listen Artemis! Again, I as scared and sleep deprived I thought I was going crazy I must be hysterical, this can't be real.. if it is I need to start listening to Shino.. The thing didn't reply, it just stood there.. it had no eyes but, I just could feel it's gaze on me, as it looked like it was waiting for something..

"I̍̅̀̎̊ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḳ̯͍̑ͦṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓y҉̃̀̋̑ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ ā̤̓̍͘c͕͗ͤ̕̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ s̠҉͍͊ͅc͕͗ͤ̕̕ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒, y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ḑ̴̞͛̒ỉ͔͖̜͌ḑ̴̞͛̒ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕.." Make it? I don't know what it is talking about, I have never seen it in my whole life, maybe I have seen it, but they never talked to me! "I...I don't know what your talking about! I never  made you.." I  said as stumbled over my words well from fear of course.. If  I didn't make it, then what the hell was it.

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ s̠҉͍͊ͅo̯̱̊͊͢ r̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ẹ̿͋̒̕ẹ̿͋̒̕.. A̷͙ͭͫ̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ ā̤̓̍͘f̵͖̜̉ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝ I̍̅̀̎̊ s̠҉͍͊ͅā̤̓̍͘v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕ḑ̴̞͛̒ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌f̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕.." It song with clear sarcasm in its voice, that's when it hit me that's the voice I remember hearing! But it didn't save me my fight or flight response saved me, it just made me more scared and that's why I fainted because an adrenaline rush doesn't least long..

"Fine.. let's umm.. start over what are you and what the hell do you want!" I said as I stuttered from panic, worry? maybe more fear, but about  thousand questions raced through my mind, but none seemed important enough to ask. Instead, I tried to breath and to my surprise I pull myself up to go toward the creature, or shadow thing. And of course I was shaking like no tomorrow because well It still stood there, unmoving and unblinking, as if waiting for me to make a move.. like it was teasing me or just mocking me..

"T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ḳ̯͍̑ͦ o̯̱̊͊͢f̵͖̜̉ͅ ḿ̬̏ͤͅẹ̿͋̒̕ l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ ā̤̓̍͘ ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ỉ͔͖̜͌f̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ o̯̱̊͊͢f̵͖̜̉ͅ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ s̠҉͍͊ͅḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟.. A̷͙ͭͫ̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ I̍̅̀̎̊ ḑ̴̞͛̒o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍'t̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍y҉̃̀̋̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑.. Ỵ̛̖͋͢ẹ̿͋̒̕t̲̂̓ͩ̑" It whispered. I was moving closer and closer to the creature, I felt its mocking gaze on me. I knew I had to act, or at least try and communicate with it. My brain felt like it was turned off in the moment, why?The fear and confusion were overwhelming, and sleep deprivation had begun to take its toll on me, and fast. In that moment, all I wanted was to escape, just wanting to rest my head and sleep, to be free of this nightmare that was real life.

 I heard it whispering behind me, I couldn't make out what it was saying but it as if making fun of my weakness, as if I was a joke to it

I heard it whispering behind me, I couldn't make out what it was saying but it as if making fun of my weakness, as if I was a joke to it. And in that moment, I felt a chill down my spine, what was I post to do? Run and wake up my roommates and look crazy? Or sleep it off.. maybe I was seeing things and it was just from lack of sleep.

I mean I was on my bed, but still in my clothes.. sometimes we have to make choices for the future, and future me and deal with that! And for once in my whole sixteen and all most seventeen years of living, I just wanted to go to sleep.. And that I did. I rolled over to my pillows and laid my head on it, that's when I start to succumb to the peaceful darkness..

*!RING!* *!RING!*

*!RING!* *!RING!*

That was the annoying sound of my phone alarm I would have to get used to... once again.. Normally, I would have pressed the snooze button, and closed my eyes and went back to sleep but this time, I didn't because I was honestly just relieved that it was morning, and a bit happy. But luckily, despite my strange encounter of that thing.. the night before, but lucky I got some sleep! Still, I couldn't help but regret not asking more questions or staying awake longer..

As I gripped my forehead, I couldn't shake off the fear or worry that the creature might come back. Would it appear again tonight? Or was it simply a manifestation of my exhaustion and stress? I didn't know... but I wasn't ready to face it again. But let's say it was real.. I know what to ask this time.. But right now it was time to get up..

—————————————————————

Okay I have finally redrawed the picture of the story finally! Because I hated looking at it, and it look bad! But I am almost done with the second Percy Jackson book because I read sooo slow. But sorry it was short I promise in a half to make it longer butttt

I hope everyone is having fun this summer because it's so hot out and thing people are going to the pool but anyways

I hope your guys have a good day/night love you all 🫶🏽🌷
904words