Chapter 3

Damn. It made sense to Alice but she couldn't go over the shock factor of it all. What did this even mean? What did this entail? Was it the black pointy hat witch? Or the women in the 1600s? Questions swarmed in her head about her identity. About who she was, what she was, why she was a witch, if it was genetic, if so where it came from.

    "Oh." Was the only thing she could get out. She didn't know what else a person would say in this kind of situation. She didn't quite know where to go from here. What to do.

    "Seeing as how you're underage we'll have to get you enrolled into a wizarding school. Get your inheritance and blood tests done. Claim your ladyships." Death lists trying to come up with a plan.

    "I'm sorry what? It's just, this is all moving a bit fast, I'm quite confused. And I have a few- a lot of questions."

    "And they will all be answered, with time, but we must not waste time." He grabs her hand.

    Alice's head is ready to come off her head as she feels them twist and turn. She eventually feels the ground beneath her feet again but keeps her grip onto Death's hand. She hunches over and heaves slightly before standing upright once more.

    "A little warning don't you think?" She asks him, pale and woozy.

    He rolls his eyes and begins to walk, not looking behind to see if she was following him. As they exit the alley way sounds erupt in their eardrums and people hurry by not bothering to question the shady duo exiting the dark.

Alice's eyes scatter around taking note of the shop names trying to recognize them or the streets but nothing is familiar. Everything seems normal to her, just another busy street but something isn't quite right. The names are wonky and the buildings look as if they're twisting and turning. The people she notices are also wearing rather odd clothes. Cloaks and older fashioned dresses adorn them. She also notices many torches instead of street lamps. The street itself is also broken and uneven stone rather than pavement and not a single car or bike is in sight. It seems as though she stepped into an earlier century.

"Where are we?"

"Diagon Alley."

An odd name for an odd place she thinks.

Death pulls her out of her thoughts as he drags her into the crowd. She barely keeps up as people bump into her but she eventually settles into his pace. They walk down the street, quickly. As they come to a y intersection a tall white official building stands before them. This building like many of the others looks as though it's been frozen mid sway during an earthquake. Three sets of columns stand at the front .

As they near closer the taller the building gets to Alice and the more intimidating. "Gringotts" reads the white band stretching above the door. A stone plaque off to the side of the door peaks Alice interest as she reads it, "Enter, stranger, but take heed, Of what awaits the sin of greed, For those who take, but do not earn, Must pay most dearly in their turn, So if you seek beneath our floors, A treasure that was never yours, Thief, you have been warned, beware, Of finding more than treasure there."

Slightly fearful Death drags her inside. As people look at the new customers that have entered Alice makes sure to keep her head high and straight. She wants to make sure people fear her in this new life as a witch. She wants to have power, control, something she was not afforded in her now old life. They walk to the tallest podium in the very back of the room. On top of it peeks out a short, mean, wrinkly looking person. Alice tries not to let the shock on her face show but her eyes widen slightly. She's never seen anything like this. As she stares a second longer she notices the long pointy ears sticking out of the things? thin wispy hair.

"Yes?" It asks Death with an attitude not bothering to acknowledge the shorter person to his right.

Death responds confidently in an unknown language that sounds like gibberish to Alice. The goblins eyes slightly widen before his lips lift into a terrifying smile as he gives a slight nod. He looks between the two before he makes a gesture to follow him. He steps down and quickly leads them to a dark brown door that must be at least two times the height of Death. Alice wonders why they would ever need a door that tall considering the creature's height but simply shakes that thought out of her head as the door opens with a loud creak. The creature-

"Goblin." Death says to her just above a whisper interrupting her thoughts.

So that's what they are, goblins. She thinks as they step forward. The Goblin holds the door open for them and enters as soon as they are through. The door slams loudly behind them causing Alice to jump slightly before looking around. The room is dark except for a single lit up table in the center. The table is old, stone and sits evenly looking untouched. On top sits groves that look like vines twisting and turning all leading to a small spout in the end facing away from them. Death leads her to stand next to him on the side of the table closest to the door whilst the goblin quickly walks to the other side.

He motions for Alice to give him her hand. She looks at Death questioningly.

He is administering the blood and inheritance test I told you about. This will require you to give him your hand so he can make a small cut, it will heal quickly do not worry. He answers her confused gaze inside her own hand.

She nods and gives the goblin her hand. In the goblins hand a knife appears out of nowhere. The handle is old, carved with twists and turns. The metal looks as though it's been freshly sharpened, however the metal has a slight curve to it. It reeks of a dark, ominous, old power.

He opens her hand and with a quick swipe drags the blade along her palm. She winces, shutting her eyes quickly before reopening them. The goblin turns her hand to create a fist. As drops of blood drop onto the middle of the table the goblin pushes the hand back to her. She opens her hand again and looks down, however her palm has already been healed. Alice relaxes thinking the worst of it is over as she looks down and watches as her blood fills the veins of the table. It floats idly like a stream on a warm summer day. Eventually it all collects and pours out of the spout on the side nearest to the goblin. Alice expects to hear the blood drop onto the floor, but she doesn't. Instead she watches as the final drops leave the table the goblin holds up a lengthy scroll with cursive written all over it in a deep blood red.

The goblin reads it over quickly angrily sighing at some points before handing it to Death. He reads it and his face turns slightly red. He looks furious beyond belief. He takes a deep breath and then, hands it to Alice. Alice reads the paper:

Inheritance and Blood Test Results of Alice Potter.

    Family:

Father-James Potter(deceased)-Biological, Sirius Black(incarcerated)-Blood adoption

Mother-Lily Potter(deceased)-Biological

Godmother-Alice Longbottom(terminally committed), Minerva Mcgonagall(deemed unfit by APWBD)

Godfather-Severus Snape(deemed unfit by APWBD), Remus Lupin(deemed unfit by APWBD)

Siblings-Harry Potter(twin)

Godsiblings-Neville Longbottom

Status: Halfblood

Heiress:

Potter-by blood

Black-by adoption

Gaunt-by soulbond

Slytherin-by soulbond

Peverell-by soulbond

Ravenclaw-by magic

Blocks, Potions, Spells:

Magical core block- 80% by APWBD

Parseltongue block-20% by APWBD

Parselmagic block-85% by APWBD

Soulbond block-50%(weak) by APWBD

Forgetfulness Potion by APWBD

Tracking spell keyed to APWBD by APWBD

    Soulbond: Tom Marvolo Riddle

AN: This is very unedited and so rushed and so late and I am so sorry omg and imma be honest w u its prob gonna be a while for the next one too.