You... came..:) (angsty fluff)

It was Noel's birthday and He invited his love interest- I mean- Mischa Bachinski, the Bad Boy that protected him. The only boy that was ever nice to him.

Bit of a trigger warning: f slur and homophobia

Noel's POV

Great, I'm turning 18 this year. I can't do this anymore, aging sucks, I'm literally failing at life. I can barely drive, I stay im Most the time if I'm not at that stupid Taco Bell in the strip mall. I can't stand this anymore. I jumped at the sudden sound of my alarm, i rolled my eyes and turned it off.

I hate waking up before my alarm but nothing I can do about it. I put on one of my favorite song; painkiller by beach bunny (not song above). I smile, feeling my day getting a bit better. I get dressed in the uniform I despise and go downstairs to be greeted by his mom.

"Hey honey, happy birthday!" She smiles at him and sets a stack of his favorite pancakes in front of him. "Thanks mom.. is.. dad up?" I ask scarcely. Me and my dad didn't get along much. My dad was this macho football bro while I'm just me. I don't know why my dad has to not except the fact I'm gay, it's not effecting him at all, plus I'm almost sure I've seen him watch some sort of gay porn.

Whatever though, I might be able to make it through the day. I hurry to eat and as I'm on the last one, I see my dad walking down stairs. I shove the last one in my mouth and hug my mom goodbye and walk past my dad who's starring daggers into the back of my neck. I grab my bag and walk away from a house that doesn't feel like a home. As I walk I hear the sounds of fighting. I don't want to associate with that sort of crowd so I was about to cross the street when I hear a few boys from my school start yelling at me.

"Aww Charlie wouldn't you look at that, it's a stupid f@g!" The other laughs and the other sticks half his tongue out. I ignore them, trying to resist the urge to punch Jacob (the first dude) in the throat. "Hey are they bothering you?" I hear a Ukrainian accent say behind me. I flinch at the touch of a fairly large hand on my shoulder.

The two boys in front of me look scared shitless, so good to know he's not with them. "N-nope, just leaving." Charlie says as he grabs Jacob and runs off like the little bitches they are. "Th-thanks.." i look down and aas about to cross the street before the stranger grabbed my arm. "Wait, are you ok? I heard what they said and... you didn't deserve that." I look up to see the man with hella cheekbones and over all just really attractive in my eyes.

"Um yeah, I'm used to it. Those guys wouldn't do anything physically. I don't think." I mutter the last bit under my breath and look up to notice that he had a bloody nose. "Oh, my god are you ok?" I ask a bit dramatically as i search my bag for the napkins I always have in a little bag at the bottom. "Yeah, just had to teach a bitch a lesson." He smiled a bit sadistically and smeared the blood when he attempted to wipe it away.

I sigh, finally finding the little bag and i grab a few and offer it up to him. He takes it and i hear a bing and he opens his phone with a smile. Of course he has a girlfriend, i shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I excuse myself and walk away just for him to catch up to me. "Rude, we go to the same school we might as well walk with each other." He says and wraps an arm around me.

"I don't even know your name though." I point out and he scoffs. "Then ask for it." He looks at me and i can't hep but blush a bit and look straight ahead. "What's your name?" I say, not wanting to make eye contact anymore. "Mischa Bachinski, and you are?" He asks and i feel him staring at me. "U-um Noel. Noel Gruber." I awkwardly smile. "Alright Noel Gruber. Would you like to meet up today?" My eyes widen in both excitement and horror. "I would but.. im busy."

I try to explain, but he now he's going to start asking questions. "Oh what are you doing today?" He asks and i sigh not wanting to remind myself. "It's my birthday." I play with a strand of loose hair that i never gel back. "Oh happy birthday!" He smiles and shakes me a bit. "Thanks." I look up and see that we've arrived at the school.

"I have to go to the second building but I'd love for it if you were to come to my birthday." I say, regretting my choices. He has better things to do then to hang out with me. "Alright, I'll be there." He winked and walked off.

At the end of the day i walk straight home, I knew i shouldn't invite him but I did. I could feel my anxiety going up and i started to run. I ran pasted my house, through my neighborhood, i have no clue where I'm going but anywhere is better then here. I couldn't keep running, i had to stop and of course it's raining, such a stupid cliche.

I rushed under the white pavilion in a near by park. I grab my phone and earbuds and play music. I only keep one in so I can listen to the rain and music. I sigh, finally feeling ok but still not wanting to go home. "Noel, are you ok." That voice, that accent; it's Mischa. I look behind me, not realizing i'm crying until i wipe the tears from my eyes. "Mischa, sorry-" i feel him stand next to me and put his hand next to mine.

"Don't be, crying is natural." He smiles and I calmed down, our hands coming closer. "I brought you a gift." He smiles and hands me a bottle of vodka. "Oh, thank you but where'd you get it?" I ask and take a swig from it. "It's birthday, isn't it?" He smilss and sits down on the cold concrete and i follow suit.

"I've never been drunk before," i make conversation, my heart pounding in my chest. "Am i supposed to feel this weird?" I look at him and he nods. "It's natural, just if you feel like you're going to throw up, do it in the bushes." He smiles and i blush and smile back.

"I wasn't expecting you to actually come." I admitted, not knowing what i was doing as i gave him the bottle to share. "Why not?" He asks, looking at me up and down. "I don't know, look at us. People would expect you to bully me," i trail off, feeling the tears. "Why would i bully you?" I look at him and i shrug. "Because i'm.. ya know... gay." I sugh out shakily and he takes a couple swigs and hands it back to me. "No, just cause im Gangster doesn't mean i'm homophobe." He looks around and the thunder startles him and he leans into me, clearly scared.

"Are you okay?" I ask in courtesy, already knowing the answer. He stops clinging to me and i want to pull him back but don't want him to feel uncomfortable. "I-its fine, just wasn't prepared for it. Ill be prepared for next one." I laugh a bit and mumble, "you're such a dork." Under my breath and he stands up and takes the vodka from me. "Oh yeah?" He folds his arms. "Yes, yes you are." I snicker and he grabs me and spins me around tossing me aroumd like a ragdoll. I uncontrollably laugh and when he stops i feel dizzier then before. I use the pavilion pillars as a support and feel him pick up my hand, kissing it gently.

I freeze, not knowing what to do other then blush. "S-sorry, habits." He lets go of me and i immediately go for a kiss on the lips but push myself back after i feel the contact. I put a hand over my mouth, not believing i just did that. "I-Im so sorry, i have no clue where that-" and moved my hand from my mouth and kissed me. We made out for what felt like a few minutes and finally broke to catch our breaths. "You're a good kisser." He says to me not looking at me anymore. "Im sorry, i made it uncomfortable didn't I?" I ask and run my hands through my hair. "No! I enjoyed it, ive just never kissed a man like that." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

I smile and we sit in a comfortable silence and listen to my music and the rain.

1536 words